From Polcompball Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Centrism is any ideology that is in the center of the compass.
Centrism may refer to:
- Moderatism - Ideology based around taking moderate, pragmatic stances on political issues and seeking change from within the Overton Window (range of policies viewed positively by most people).
- Neoliberalism - Often portrayed as the current controller of the Overton Window within the polcompball community, though this is of debatable accuracy.
- Dead Centrism - Polcompball mascot and prime strawman of centrism, wishing to find solutions at the exact midpoint between two policy proposals.
- Radical Centrism - Ideology focused on combing different strains of political ideas from across the compass to form a new synthesis.
- Apoliticism - Ideology that rejects politics altogether.
- Radical Apoliticism - Ideology that EXTREMELY rejects politics.
- Centrist category - Category featuring all ideologies in the centre of the political compass.