"Every political good carried to the extreme must be productive of evil."
Moderatism is a centrist ideology that has no strong opinions on any political discussion (can have weak ones). He likes (but not too much) to spend his life inside the Overton Window, safe from any political polarization. He dislikes extremism but is too moderate to do anything about it. Moderatism in most cases is an Apolitical who has at least a small amount of knowledge about politics.
Moderatism, overall, is more of an idea than an ideology. Most moderates are just liberals or other overton ideologies. The beliefs of Moderatism based on the current controller of the Overton Window, although Moderatism can be radicalized quite easily by charismatic leaders.
For as long as politics has existed, there has always been a more moderate force in it.
Personality and Behaviour
Moderatism is portrayed as usually being a rather boring character, even by centrist standards, since his views don't involve an aggressive rejection of the extremes, but neither can he be portrayed as a character that takes an interest in other topics like Grillboi. He speaks very unsure about his opinions.
How to Draw
Drawing Moderatism is very easy:
- Draw a ball
- Colour it grey
- Draw the eyes, and while it's not that beautiful, you are done.
|133, 133, 133
Mostly Good People (But not perfect)
- Apoliticism - Cooking with him is mostly great, and I mostly respect his disdain for politics.
- Anti-Radicalism - I am fairly sure you're too radical for someone who hates radicals, but I guess you're... sorta "based", as others may or may not say I don't know don't quote me on that.
- Horseshoe Centrism - Nearly all extremists are for the most part near equally not too good, but of course, there is still some okay in them but not too much. The way I see it, there is only a little bit of difference between the left and right. But you are still MOSTLY right, I am probably sure of it maybe.
- Liberalism - A lot of my opinions CAN fit within this (but not too much).
- Liberal Conservatism - At least I am fairly sure that I'm not the only boring one (dunno if that's an insult or a compliment).
- Neoliberalism - I don't know what it means, but apparently I vote for one.
- Third Way - Perhaps even more possibly moderate than neolib due to maybe or may not compromising with an ideology that likely was soclib from what I know of anyways.
But I think Thaksin is kinda not-so-good (not sure).
- Patriotism - My country is kinda nice, I guess. But not too nice.
- Reformism - I think some change is ok, I guess, but I am fairly sure it must not transpire too quickly, nor too slowly.
- Democracy - I guess I kinda tolerate voting maybe.\
- Mediocracy - Fellow at least partially average Joe.
- Almost all ideologies that mostly around the Overton Window (but not too much).
Not Friends (But I don't really hate them)
- Dead Centrism - Sometimes (I think) around one (moderate) side has a mostly decent solution on certain issues, in my opinion, don't pick 50/50 on every issue, please. Instead, consider trying 75/25. You would make yourself look more reasonable in my personal view I assume.
- Radical Centrism - Hey! I might be wrong, but that's seems a bit too far there, my somewhat buddy! But at least you take some compromise with each faction but perhaps be more moderate about it?
- Radical Apoliticism - Perhaps don't be so not too nice about politics... Just a suggestion.
- Radicalism - I don't know what's radical about you, nevertheless, I do not strongly like or dislike it.
- Capitalism - Your economic system is alright, I guess... But not too alright I am fairly sure.
- Khrushchevism - Maybe you are less somewhat not good guy than your dad, but I'm not sure why did you go after Nagy for being allegedly even more moderate?
- Authoritarianism - I might have heard pretty some slightly bad stuff about you. But you may have some good aspects probably I am assuming, such as maybe clamping down on potential extremists.
- Alt-Lite - You may be like this somewhat alarming guy here, but more moderate I assume. I think that this makes you mostly ok, but not too much, possibly.
Not Good People (But not the worst)
- Anti-Centrism - From my experience, I am somewhat sure you're big a meanie! :( Can't you possibly be at least 25% mean?
- Marxism–Leninism & Fascism - Literally the somewhat not very good guys (still kind of okay though).
- Maoism & Nazism - The true somewhat not very good guys! (but not too bad)
- Posadism & Esoteric Fascism - Super very not good guys, but even less saner. I am 75% sure I am possibly slightly more or not saner than they are but that's just a guess.
- Anarchism - Maybe (or not) wants to potentially throw mostly explosive devices such as bombs at my house which may or may not exist.
- Illegalism - I'm 75% sure I am going to be calling who I think are the cops on a phone that I think is mine, what you are doing somewhat bends the law I assume!
- Anti-Realism - *slightly frowns and moderately walks away*
- Most ideologies might not be entirely within the Overton Window, but of course, they probably have some good ideas.