New Right (Disambiguation)
From Polcompball Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
- Neoconservatism - An ideology that was created by ex-troskyist Irving Kristol as a new form of conservatism defined mainly by his hawkish foreign policy and his believe in a world capitalist revolution, the movement has many offshoots and factions.
- Neo-Libertarianism - A classical liberal/libertarian-leaning offshoot of neoconservatism.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - A flavor of anarchism based on the respect of right of life, liberty and property and the principle of non-aggression; in which spontaneous order (and free markets as means of communication and coordination between its parts) would make "the state" unnecessary.
- Hayekism - A minarchist ideology based on Friedrich Hayek's critique on collectivism and socialism, which he coined as the "Fatal Conceit".
- Alt-Right - Or "Alternative Right", an internet-born movement that emerged mainly as a reaction from the cultural expansion of progressive politics in institutions and in media such as movies and videogames. Nowadays it's largely used to refer to the racial/ethnonationalist, anti-liberal faction of such movement.
- Alt-Lite - An anti-racist, right-liberal offshoot of the Alt-Right.
- Ethnopluralism - An ethnonationalist ideology promoted and developed by the European new right.
- Welfare Chauvinism - An ideology that is sometimes viewed as part of the New Right due to it being a right-wing populist ideology that has been gaining more influence as of recent.