From Polcompball Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
This page includes Ideologies most prominently attributed to Communism.
- Marxism–Leninism - A form of communism most commonly associated with the label "Communism".
- Marxism - Core ideological foundation of a significant amount of modern forms of communism.
- Anarcho-Communism - Form of communism most commonly associated with the end goal of a communist society.
- Babouvism - First instance in modern history of communist thought.
- Left Communism - Several similar ideologies that express communist thought, but are opposed to Marxism-Leninism and anarchist communism.
Alternatively, the term Communism has been applied to several relevant subjects:
- Primitive Communism - A label used by Karl Marx to refer to material relations of human societies during the hunter-gatherer stage of development.
- Communism (End goal) - Term within Marxist philosophy referring to the final stage within societal development, whereby material and scarcity-related, cultural, and remaining structural constraints have ceased to exist.
Additionally, you can visit the following: