National Democracy (Disambiguation)
From Polcompball Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
The term National Democracy, NatDem or Democratic Nationalism may refer to:
- National Democracy (Narodowa Demokracja) - A Right-Wing Nationalist Polish political movement with its origins in the late 19th century.
- Marxism-Leninism-Maoism within the Philippines
- A euphemism adopted by certain Neo-Nazi parties such as the National Democratic Party of Germany (Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands)
- The name of certain National Conservative and Right-Wing Populist parties within certain countries such as Czechia, Spain, Malta, Romania and South Korea.
- The name that Navalny used in 2011 to describe his ideology.
- The name of a National Liberal party in Czechoslovakia that was active from 1919 to 1934.
- Civic Nationalism
- Illiberal Democracy