"The nation demands a movement which has written upon its banner the internal and external national freedom that it will act as if it were the spiritual, social and political conscience of the nation."
National Conservatism (NatCon) is a statist, culturally right-wing, civically and economically variable, but usually authoritarian right, and nationalist ideology who intends to preserve traditions and national and cultural identity as well as emphasising the protection of national interests, mixing elements of conservatism with nationalism. He carries a strict sense of law and order, is usually nationalistic, in favor of regulating immigration and values both the nation and the traditional family.
Main Article: DeSantisism
Faragism is an economically liberal, civically variable, socially conservative, and nationalist ideology based on the political beliefs of former leader of both Reform UK (formerly the Brexit Party) and the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP) and Member of the European Parliament Nigel Farage.
Main Articles: Authoritarian Conservatism and Kleptocracy
Main Article: Tridemism
Main Article: Ilminism
Main Articles: Neoconservatism and Reactionary Liberalism
Main Article: Ethnonationalism
Main Article: Zionism
Personality and Behavior
It's important to not confuse NatCon and AuthCon. Despite both ideologies holding the same stances on social and cultural issues, NatCon is concerned about the nation, while AuthCon is more about state power, with the latter sometimes being anti-nationalist (see:Yanukovych, Kadyrov, etc.).
He usually hangs out with National Liberalism and Conservative Liberalism, with the former sometimes getting into disputes due to being less culturally consistent. His other best friends are Paternalistic Conservatism and National Libertarianism. He treats Alt-Lite as his younger apprentice.
How to Draw
The design of National Conservatism is a recolor of Nationalism, using blue as the base instead of orange to represent conservatism.
- Draw a ball
- Fill it in with sky-blue
- Draw a black flag in the middle
- Add the eyes and you're done!
- Nationalism - Love you, dad!
- Right-Wing Populism - Comrade in arms who's found some recent success spreading my ideology across the world.
- Paleoconservatism - My American brother.
- Classical Conservatism - You're very based, especially Powell, but in this day and age, it's all about the nation now.
- National Liberalism - We're almost an ideological match, except he's a liberal.
Stop saying I'm hijacking you.
- Conservative Liberalism - Another liberal that isn't a cuck and has good values, Prager is so awesome.
- Reactionary Liberalism - Best lib, Almost all are gigachads specially Baudet!
- Conservatism - Yeah I get that a lot of the time you're also quite nationalist, but you don't place as much emphasis on it as I do.
- National Libertarianism - My libertarian counterpart, who can be a bit crazy.
Oh come on, the state is pretty cool...
- Cultural Nationalism - Almost me!
- Hamiltonianism - Hamilton was really based.
- Christian Democracy - Church buddy!
- Christian Theocracy - Fanatical church buddy!
- Religious Nationalism - Religion and Nationalism? Sign me up!
- National Democracy - My friend in Poland.
- Yellow Socialism - The only kind of socialism that I like.
- Gaullism - Greatest French Patriot!
But Zemmour is better.
- Fiscal Conservatism - We must get rid of useless spending, external debt and reduce taxation for my fellow people...
- Protectionism - also we must ensure that our products and enterprises are not destroyed by foreign rivals and globalization.
- Neo-Nationalism - The idea of a Nation-State will prevail!
- Helvetic Model - I'm the main political force in his countries.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - you care too much about the state instead of the nation itself. And don't forget that some of you, such as Kadyrov or Yanukovych were opposed to nationalism.
- Francoism - You are an undeniable Hero of Spain and preventer of The Red Plague but there was repression in The beginning of your rule.
- Salazarism - Same as above but Hero of Portugal.
- Anarcho-Conservatism - Anarchy? Good luck with that, I guess...
- National Anarchism - Same as above.
- Hoppeanism - And so on...
- Pinochetism - Neolib globe trotter
Death flights were based though.
- Paternalistic Conservatism & Welfare Chauvinism - Some of my variants don't like Welfare, but some others do like It. Overall, you are ok ideologies. Poland is still pretty based.
- Conservative Socialism - Based when it comes to everything but economics. Stop hanging around with the leftists all the time!
- Left-Wing Nationalism - I love how you value the importance of the nation, but why chose socialism? I guess you and ConSoc have the most common sense out of all the other leftards though.
- Liberal Conservatism - Too moderate, but at least Poroshenko is a patriot.
- Christian Socialism - I like your Christian values, but leftism? Really?
- Alt-Lite - My grandson who popularized me amongst the youth, but get off the internet, it's rotting your brain.
- One-Nation Conservatism - My moderate welfarist self. Cameron is too globetard, but at least BoJo did something right, such as getting Brexit done.
- Neoliberalism - Well, it depends... Thatcher is patriotic alright, but many of you we shall not get into
- Civic Nationalism & Classical Liberalism - Please be more like him .
- Ultranationalism - Calm down, buddy.
- Bibism - You really love Israel, are one of my most memorable examples on The Middle East and Hamas needs to get wrecked, however, you are the biggest victory of that weirdo and the last remaining example of That Psycho and it's WAY too far, what you do with Palestinians.
- Hindutva - Similar flaws as above, Modi is Alright.
- Corporatism - Be more nationalist and you're perfect but Capitalism isn't that bad, you know?
- National Radicalism - My longer distance cousin from Poland, sometimes he can get too fierce but other than that, we fight for Poland's Soverginity and good opinion.
- Christian Democracy - We share a lot of history together, however, most of your cadets in Europe nowadays aren't Nationalists and barely Conservatives. CSV and CDU are especially horrid.
- Neoconservatism -These military interventions are done for gl*balist purposes, are sometimes against other tradition enjoyers, and they, unfortunately, escalated the refugee crisis beyond control. The Iraq War was a giant mistake indeed.
Forget DeSantis, Rubio and Populist Hawks.
- Third Way - At least the above had good points and YES you CAN- Destroy America!
- Progressive Conservatism - I don't get it. Seriously, what are you?!
- National Progressivism - Cringe Progressivism.
- Globalism - I hate everything about you so much.
- Pan-Nationalism - Look, even if they're our brothers, they want to get rid of our unique culture. I'm fine with having my own nation!
- Queer Anarchism - Sodomite and an anarchist. I think I'm gonna puke...
- Progressivism - Cultural Marxist degenerate!
- Marxism - Stop calling me Boor-Joo-Ah, you culture destroyer!
- Left-Wing Populism - An ideology that is supposed to rally all the poor instead rallies all the spoiled rich...
Goddamn commies, how do they do that?!
- Trotskyism - Globetard commie
- Liberalism - They are the only good liberals! (And maybe them, I guess.)
- Socialism - Communism, socialism... call it what you like, there's very little difference in the two.
- African Socialism - DEATH TO THE MPLA!
- Pink Capitalism - Stop corrupting my nation with your gay merchandise!!!
- Marxist Feminism - A commie that wants to destroy the traditional family. Need to say more?
- Revolutionary Progressivism - My worst nightmare...
- State Liberalism - What in the even...
CaliforniaNeighborstan - Get your woke citizens away from my clay!
- Nazism - Your goal was to create a world empire, why am I even speaking to you?...
- White Nationalism - BLM is a Terrorist Organisation but KKK is banned, get over it!
- National Rally
- Alternative for Germany
- The Republicans
- Brothers of Italy
- Vlaams Belang
- Freedom Party of Austria
- Swiss People's Party
- Progressive Citizens' Party
- Law and Justice
- National Movement
- Right-Wing of the Republic
- Sweden Democrats
- Alternative for Sweden
- Finns Party
- Progress Party
- The Democrats
- Identity and Democracy Party (EU Parliament, includes most of the above)
- European Conservatives and Reformists Party
- Republican Party of Czechoslovakia
- UK Independence Party
- National Front
- Liberal Democratic Party
- People's Action Party
- New Right
- Bharatiya Janata Party
- Freedom Front Plus
- Mozambican National Resistance
- National Republican Association – Colorado Party
- National Party of Honduras
- Nationalist Republican Alliance
- Donald Trump
- Giorgia Meloni
- Fumio Kishida
- Santiago Abascal
- Javier Ortega Smith
- Jean-Marie Le Pen
- Marine Le Pen
- Andrzej Duda
- Viktor Orbán
- Narendra Modi
- Ahmad Zahid Hamidi
- Ebrahim Raisi
- Yoram Hazony
- Daniel Pipes
- Robert Spencer
- Victor Davis Hanson
- Michelle Malkin
- Afonso Dhlakama
- Ian Smith
- The Signifance of Borders:Why Representative Government Needs Nation-State by Thierry Baudet
- The Virtue of Nationalism by Yoram Hazony
- National Preference a Response towards Inmigration Jean-Yves Le Gallou
- National Conservatism: A Statement Of Principles
- In Defence of National Conservatism
- Why America Needs National Conservatism
- "Conserve". Wikipedia (French)
- "Conserva". Wikipedia (Russian, translated)
- Abe's return to the prime ministership saw a renewed attempt to downplay Japan's wartime atrocities in school textbooks, an issue that had contributed to his earlier downfall.
- Farage has described the Alt-Lite as ‘Lunatic, criminal fringe’ and its influence over UKIP was a factor in him leaving the party. However, he has been accused of being Alt-Lite in substance, if not style.
- Nigel Farage school letters reveals concerns about fascism
- The rise of national capitalism (in the US)
- "Nigel Farage a Stalinist dictator, says UKIP MEP"
- Farage has previously claimed that he admires Putin and mostly blamed the Ukraine conflict on NATO expansion. However, he has also criticised Putin’s authoritarianism, and Reform UK under Tice’s leadership has taken an Anti-Putin stance since 2022.
National Conservatism vs Islamism