Anti-Realism is the embodiment of an ideology that believes that any ideology that fits onto a political compass is bad, or Anti-Centrism on steroids. Of course, steroids are spooks that assist the weak, and not distributing them amongst the commune is thoughtcrime.
Hive-Mind Kraterocracy is an authoritarian left, off-compass ideology. It first seeks the creation of a strongman character from darwinist brute strength, then subjugate the weak by that character to control their actions like a hive-mind. Individualism will only be a privilege to the strongest, being completely wiped out among the weaker classes. Hive-Mind Kraterocracy would then begin imperialist efforts, spreading the collective all over the universe and either killing or assimilating the conquered. There will be no other feelings other than the sheer desire for bloodshed. If the strongman dies, the Hive-Mind will be automatically set to begin social darwinism once again, and a new strongman replaces the former. Hive-Mind Kraterocracy in practice will not stop until every life-form in the universe is subjugated, and the Strongman likes to remind you that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and cringe is based.
Avaritionism-Soulism is a libertarian center, off-compass ideology that everyone should be able to do anything they desire, resulting in everyone may or may not sharing their property with everyone, which would also later result in perfectly normal and sane system of darwinist communalism. Avaritionism-Soulism believes that both laws of physics and emotions to be not only spook but also oppresive, thus Avaritionism-Soulism advocates for elimination of biological emotion system and elimination of laws of physics via mental affecting drugs and/or technologies. Avaritionism-Soulism also believes that traditions and sanity to be oppresive, and advocates for perfect insanity and amorality. Avaritionism-Soulism in practice will result in the epistemological destruction of the perceivable universe due to the lack of a sane alive person to recognize the universe, which is based.
Soulist Kraterocracy is a right, off-compass ideology. Unlike Hive-Mind Kraterocracy, Soulist Kraterocracy believes that strong individuals will try to use the laws of physics to subdue the weak, in turn destroying the laws of physics for themselves in order to strengthen the strong. Potentially, this will lead to a society close to corporatocracy or Fordism with an increased gap among the classes of society, since strong individuals will be able to confirm their strength not only with the help of social, but also physical laws. In turn, this can lead to permanent economic Darwinism and a Hobbesian war of all against all. In view of the fact that hierarchies still remain and are even maintained, one can also call this ideology Reverse Soulism.
How to Draw
Drawing is a spook. Figure it out yourself.
|Black||#202020||32, 32, 32|
|Dark Aqua||#036A65||3, 106, 101|
|Red||#880015||136, 0, 21|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Ingsoc - Who needs to be coherent when you can hold two beliefs at once? 2+2=5
- Anarcho-Egoism - No need to stick to a single idea, we can change every belief whenever it suits us!
- Illegalism - Aren't you just the guy above with the funny hat? Doesn't matter.
- Social Darwinism - Dodos couldn't fly because they weren't right-wing enough.
- Communalism - The multiverse is our property!
- Post-Humanism - Droids on steroids? Nice.
- Primalism - Reject sanity, return to monke.
- Necrocracy - There's no need to be alive.
- Illuminatism - Yes, Judeo-masonic reptilians rule the world and that's based.
- Avaritionism - Total chaos is the answer.
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - Collective mind sci-fi dystopia is also the answer.
- Kraterocracy - I wish I could live in the Warhammer galactic empire.
- Soulism - You get me! Reality shifting begins after ten, nine, eight, seven...
- Post-Anarchism - Even better than Anarcho-Egoism, I just wish you were more comprehensible.
- Nomadology - You seek to unite off-compass anarchists? Based!
But why on-compass too?
- Accelerationism - He'll get here eventually.
- Everything unreal makes the same deal!
- Anti-Centrism - You're a bit too tame, but once you become the status quo yourself, you'll come around.
- Contrarianism - My initial premise, though you are even tamer than him.
- Senatorialism - I don't even know what it is, and that scares even me.
- Anarchism, Totalitarianism, Capitalism & Socialism - MUST RADICALIZE!
- Posadism & Bio-Posadism - Nuke the world or causing a global pandemic is close enough to destroying the current status quo, but you two haven't yet pulled it off. At least the Russia-Ukraine war could potentially start another nuclear warfare but the COVID-19 pandemic is sadly died down.
- Anarcho-Totalitarianism & Archeofuturism - Isn't Off-Compass yet but more contradictory means more based.
- Esoteric Fascism - On-Compass but has schizophrenia diagnosis like me.
- Every ball on the Compass - Weak and pathetic.
- Centrists - You know what's worse than being on-compass? Being in the center.
- Dead Centrism - You will burn in a hellish political landscape I create.
- Machiavellianism - Only Praxis? Burn in hell.
- Radical Centrism - A pragmatic centrist?! You are easily the worst.