"Satire's my weapon, but I'm too discreet
To run amuck and tilt at all I meet."
Political Satirism or just Satirism in the context of Polcompball is a ball representing a broad set of political personalities and/or parties that run on a campaign of joke policies.
Political satire has existed pretty much since politics itself existed, although the first actually known instances of political satire were in ancient Greece.
The first case in which a candidate ran for office with the sheer intent of satirizing politics isn't really known, but it could be said to be the story of the time when Emperor Caligula of the Roman Empire nominated his favorite Horse Incitatus for Consul, which could be interpreted as a joke on how the Roman Consuls were useless. Although it could be just his being a loony or not having happened at all.
In medieval times political satirism often took place during "All Fools Day." Various festivals were held by local groups in cities. They were often allowed to criticize royalty and other government officials on such days due to the humorous nature of their criticism. It was one of the few political expressions allowed during the periods of Feudalism. Though often they would still be persecuted if local officials felt they went too far. Often they'd make false decrees, pretend to be local nobles, or put on performances of recent political events from a satiric point of view.
In the ages then, many notable works of political satire have been produced. Including some of the works of William Shakespeare and works like "A Modest Proposal" and "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu".
Satirism later took hold in the 20th century, with one of the earliest organised satirist parties being the "The Party of Moderate Progress Within the Bounds of the Law" in Austro-Hungarian Czechoslovakia by Jaroslav Hašek, founded in 1911. Which promised that if they get elected to the Imperial Council of Austria would introduce policies such as the "nationalisation of janitors", "reintroduction of slavery" and "mandatory alcoholism".
Satirist candidates later became more popular with the introduction of television and similar media.
Leaders of the Church of the SubGenius, a parody religion, issue 5 specific instructions to their followers.
- Shun employment and stop working.
- Purchase products sold by the church, which is said to have been founded by Dobbs to "gain wealth". This has been seen as a parody of the "greed is good" mentality.
- Rebel against "law and order".
- Rid the world of non-subgenii (90% of humanity that does not descend from yetis).
- Exploit the fear of conspiracy members.
Robert Latham calls their ideology "anarcho-libertarianism". The UK Free Party, founded to promote the free party scene, stood for candidates for the three Parliamentary seats within the city of Brighton and Hove, under names associated with the church.
The invention and popularization of the internet in the 21st century have allowed political satirism to become more popular, allowing it to be accessed by pretty much everyone. Notable examples of satirism being adopted into new philosophies include the ideology of Anti-Centrism.
The german political satire party "Die PARTEI" gained 1 seat in the European parliament after the 2014 election, it gained 1 more (making it 2) after the 2019 election until Nico Semsrott left the party over a scandal. The party was also represented in the German national parliament until 2022 due to an MP of the SPD changing political parties in 2020.
Stalinist Anarcho-Capitalism is an ideology that emerged on twitter, facebook, reddit, instagram and youtube channels, in which Stalinist and Anarchocapitalist values are mixed satirically, possibly because they are extremely contrary. Some preach a "totalitarian state providing freedom", "free state and authoritarian market" and a totalitarian state that imposes ancaps values. Several are also in favor of the physical removal of Hoppe against Democrats and some Conservatives, in addition to other ideals that may vary by page, some of them being:
- Shooting the unemployed to end unemployment
- The death of wokeis and LGBT activists (some)
- Wrong and meaningless Keynesianism
- Pinochet aesthetics (some)
Colbertism is the ideology of Stephen Tyrone Colbert, an American comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actor, and television host that supports the US Democratic Party and Third Way economics. He is best known for hosting the satirical Comedy Central program The Colbert Report from 2005 to 2014 and the CBS talk program The Late Show with Stephen Colbert beginning in September 2015.
Colbert's work as a correspondent on Comedy Central's news-parody series The Daily Show gained him wide recognition. In 2005, he left The Daily Show to host The Colbert Report. Following The Daily Show's news-parody concept, The Colbert Report was a parody of personality-driven political opinion shows including The O'Reilly Factor, in which he portrayed a caricatured version of national conservative political pundits (while being a 3wayer), earning Colbert an invitation to perform as featured entertainer at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner in 2006, which he did in character. This event led to the series becoming one of Comedy Central's highest-rated series. After ending The Colbert Report, he was hired in 2015 to succeed retiring David Letterman as host of the Late Show on CBS. He hosted the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards in September 2017
Latuffism is an ideology based on the political views of Brazilian activist and cartoonist of Lebanese origin Carlos Latuff. He is known for tackling cartoons involving global politics, especially in the Middle East, some of which have drawn controversy, including accusations of anti-Semitism, pro-Russian sentiment and extremism.
He considers himself politically leftist, as he has already made cartoons criticizing capitalism, exalting Marx and Che Guevara, in addition to his most obvious political position, which would be his anti-Americanism. His cartoons are often showing the consequences of American interventionism in the Middle East and the death of Palestinians caused by Israel, in addition to crimes committed by other Middle Eastern governments.
He also made cartoons about politics in Latin America, especially Brazil (home country), in which he made cartoons in support of Lula and against his generally right-wing opponents. The cartoons usually show opposition to police violence and racism, as well as support for left-wing people and parties, although he has also done cartoons criticizing the Dilma government.
Carlos Latuff is known for his controversies and controversies such as: accusations of anti-Semitism, or for always showing Israel as the great villain and having shown some terrorist groups (Hamas) as something positive, in addition to having participated in the International Holocaust Cartoon Competition. He denies the allegations, saying he is anti-Zionist rather than anti-Semitic. He was also accused of extremism for associating Bolsonaro and (formerly) the PSDB with Nazism. Currently, he is accused of being a Russophile by cartoons criticizing Ukraine, the American intervention and many cartoons praising the Russian government and allied countries, such as China (currently), Venezuela, Cuba and Iran.
Dark Brandon or #DarkBrandon refers to a series of memes depicting a darker, edgier Joe Biden. The memes appropriate DarkMAGA imagery originally used by rightwing posters to depict Donald Trump as well as the Let's Go Brandon catchphrase used by conservatives to mock Biden and the media. The trend started in early 2022 on Twitter and in its original usage, Dark Brandon was highly ironic, with the memes mostly joking about Biden's perceived senility and inability to act in the forceful, dramatic ways depicted in Dark Brandon memes.
As the meme trend evolved through August 2022, however, it increasingly expressed an unironic appreciation of Joe Biden and the accomplishments of his administration. The memes often feature deep-fried imagery and laser eyeballs borrowed from Dark MAGA, as well as many of Biden's most meme-worthy catchphrases such as "Malarkey" and "Listen here, Jack."
StoneToss is a webcomic which contains messages critical of progressive politics and social justice activism while promoting ideas associated with Alt-Lite and Right-Wing Populist movements. He has been accused of being Alt-Right, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, a White Nationalist, a Nazi, and a Fascist, though he has denied these claims. StoneToss comics have been the subject of (mostly) non-political meme edits, such as a comic about Bitcoin being edited to replace the character on the right with a poorly drawn Among Us crewmate.
The North Atlantic Fellas Organization (NAFO; a play on NATO, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization) is a neoconservative social media movement dedicated to countering Russian propaganda and disinformation about the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine.
In addition to posting pro-Ukraine memes, or ones mocking the Russian war effort and strategy, and "shitposting", the group also raises funds for the Ukrainian military and other pro-Ukrainian causes. The representation of a NAFO "Fella" is a Doge wearing a military uniform, often used as an avatar'. According to The Economist, "NAFO's flippancy obscures its role as a remarkably successful form of information warfare.
The NAFO movement got official approval from the Ukrainian Minster of Defence, Oleksii Reznikov.
Love Party (Italian: Partito dell'Amore, PdA) was a political party in Italy co-founded on 12 July 1991, by pornstars Moana Pozzi and Ilona Staller, the latter a member of the Chamber of Deputies.
Organized and conceived by Riccardo Schicchi, manager of porn stars like Ilona Staller (called Cicciolina) and entrepreneur of the sector, and by Mauro Biuzzi, political and ideological arm of the new formation, the party was born with declared intentions of diffusion in politics and in a society of issues related to sexuality, in a libertarian (for Schicchi) and Christian-social (for Biuzzi) sense. With the replacement of Staller by Moana Pozzi (who was of Christian faith) as a candidate to lead the party, a line prevailed that Mauro Biuzzi, the ideologue of the party, defined from the beginning Christian-Dionysian and center and the party became politically placed it at the extreme center of the Italian Parliament.
Among the cultural roots mentioned on the official site are: situationism, liberation theology, Nietzsche's Dionysian and Garibaldi's suggestions. Accompanied by a predictable scandal fumus, the party had Staller and Moana Pozzi, another porn star who at the time was beginning to be known by the general public for her appearances on national television, her best-known candidates.
The party, from the beginning, considered functional to catalyze the growing "protest vote" (that is, a way and a destination of the vote which, through sensational, insane or nonsense forms, intended to subtract electoral consensus from traditional politics), joined the Party Pensionati, a political formation that in its "corporative" appeal to the elderly, supported reasons that some approached to indifference or rather to the anti-political debutant, and together with this led an unusual political debut. This twinning, however, was interrupted with the formal entry of Moana into the party (late January 1992) and before the February collection of signatures, which the PdA carried out only for its new symbol, and which at the beginning of March allowed him to be admitted to the ballot papers and the related electoral campaign in April.
Legion Holk was a mexican meme group on Facebook that was closed in 2019, being the rivals of SDLG (Seguidores de la grasa), the group became extremely controversial because of the memes that were published there.
Some of the controversies include:
- Making the hashtags "#NoMasFeminismo" (No more feminism) and "#SiEsGayEsViolador" (If it's gay it's a rapist)
- Vandalising various parts of Mexico
- One member of the group named Federico Guevada committed a school shooting, killing the teacher and many students, this event was glorified by other Legion Holk members
Ghisbertoism Is the ideology of Ghisberto, an Italian political cartoonist. He has been described as a right-wing populist for his cartoons, which attack left-wing politicians and immigrants
Ghisberto's cartoons often show sharp divides between a perceived left-wing elite and the common people: the former are portrayed as living in wealthy, gated communities and using migrants as servants, while the latter are deemed racists by the elite and portrayed as living in poverty with dangerous migrants. Migrant men are depicted in a sexualised manner, while left-wing women are shown to support migration in order to have sex with them; the migrants are also shown as wealthy, and Muslims as a fifth column. Left-wing women are drawn to be ugly with sagging breasts, while the men wear ragged clothes and stink. Pro-migrant NGOs such as Sea-Watch, and the European Union, are caricatured as military enemies that Italy must defend itself from. While right-wing leaders such as Giorgia Meloni and Matteo Salvini occasionally feature in a positive light, Ghisberto's cartoons vary from many of his fellow right-wing artists in that they do not endorse a leader to fight against the perceived elite. He has also made Vignette Buoniste ("Do-Gooder Cartoons"), which are sympathetic to migrants and people from third-world countries.
In July 2017, Ghisberto made a cartoon showing a wall between a "Communist beach" and a "Fascist beach". The former is full of litter, drugs, miscegenation, migrant boats and public urination and defecation. The latter – guarded by Benito Mussolini – has traditional families and gas chambers for opponents. Mattia Salvia of Vice News considered that it showed a false dichotomy between fascism and communism. According to Corrado Mordasini of the Swiss-Italian website GAS, the works of Ghisberto and Marione seek to anger more than to entertain.
Benjamin R. Garrison (born 1957) is an American right-wing political cartoonist and artist. Several of Garrison's cartoons have been controversial. Various media commentators have called him sexist, racist, anti-feminist, xenophobic, anti-government, and conspiratorial. Garrison has also been accused of antisemitism by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), despite Garrison claimed that some alt-right activists and Internet trolls have edited Garrison's comics to incorporate further antisemitic content, including the antisemitic "Happy Merchant" caricature. His cartoons often lionize American right-populist figures and politicians such as former President Donald Trump and Rand Paul, and demonize progressive and Never Trump movement figures such as President Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.
South Park Republican is a term coined by Andrew Sullivan to represent a tendency among young Americans to hold conservative views and some liberal points influenced by the animated sitcom South Park. The opinions of South Park Republicans correspond with the political opinions of the sitcom's creators, namely: Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
Although they describe themselves as "pretty middle-ground guys", both have proclaimed themselves Libertarians more than once, whether it's Matt Stone proclaiming himself in 2006 and defending various ideals and Trey Parker being a member of the Libertarian Party. The show, while making fun of just about anything and every political spectrum, they end up having a special focus on making fun of American Liberals, so much so that Stone himself said "I hate conservatives, but I really fucking hate liberals", while Parker stated who liked to piss off Hollywoodians. Both advocate gun ownership and have already entered into discussions with Michael Moore, being referenced in Team America: World Police.
Both are known for their controversies, especially because of South Park having heavy society jokes, in addition to other controversies. Some of his controversies include making jokes about Mormonism and Scientology, the latter causing the firing of the voice actor for the character "Chef" Isaac Hayes. The Show was banned in China because of the episode "Band in China" for making fun of authoritarianism and political repression, in addition to the death of Winnie the Pooh. The design has also already entered with radical Islam because of Cartoon Wars episodes (I and II), Super Best Friends, 200 and 201, with all suffering censorship and threats, in addition to retaliation from Revolution Muslim and the Pan-Malay Islamic Party. The show also got into numerous other controversies, involving its skits on Christianity, some celebrities, global warming and its initial skepticism, some events and so on.
South Park is an animated sitcom aimed at an adult audience that premiered in 1997 (although it had some short films in 1992 and 1995), as mentioned before, produced by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. The cartoon is known for mocking political correctness and opposing liberal and conservative media, starring Kyle Broflovski: A good boy and the voice of reason; Stan Marsh: A normal boy and sometimes voice of reason; Kenny McCormick: A poor, perverted and immortal boy and Eric Cartman: A spoiled, fat, racist, sociopathic, dangerous and Nazi sympathizing boy.
The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website that publishes satirical articles on topics including religion, (specifically Christianity) politics, current events, and public figures. It is largely known as the Christian conservative version of The Onion.
The Babylon Bee has also stirred up much controversy, even getting their Twitter suspended, as the Babylon Bee criticizes many tenants of mainstream social justice such as LGBT, the Critical Race Theory, drag queen shows, the Black Lives Matter movement, and modern feminism.
Satirism is usually portrayed as either a stereotypical professional clown or with the personality of The Joker.
How to Draw
The design of satirism is based on 🤡 clown emoji.
- Draw a white ball with eyes
- Draw a clown whig.
- Draw a colourful underliner under their eyes.
- Draw a red nose.
And you're done.
- Anti-Centrism - My based child.
- Anti-Realism - My based grandchild.
- Kakistocracy - He laughs at my jokes!
- Homofascism - Quite a good satire of the fascist ideal, also nice memes btw.
- Ismism - Continue my legacy on this wiki.
- Milk Tea Alliance - Funny Chinazi, Xi Jinpooh and social credit memes, how 'bout some milk tea?
- Vermin Supreme - Free ponies for all!
- Michael Rosen - Your poems are a N O I C E meme material, and overall a very funny guy.
- Fully Automated Gay Space Communism - Totally a real thing.
- Capitalist Communism - Infinite stuff to make memes.
- Libertarian Conservatism - South Park and FreedomToons are really great, also you will make anime real.
- Weird Al - He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life. Also I love your music!
- Bolsonarism - I love that both supporters and naysayers make jokes and memes about you, plus great shitpost material.
But does it seem like you've been missing lately?
- Bolivarianism - El Siguiente Programa was a great show.
- Zelenskyism - The biggest victory for satirical politics so far. I hope you can defeat the Russian fun police.
- Richard Dawkins - Thanks for inventing the word 'meme'.
- Franz Kafka Thought - I love the way you satirized bureaucracy, there is a reason why we call absurd things "Kafkaesque".
What zero p*ssy does to a mf.
- Eduard Khil - Sang a song that became a great meme, and even supported it? My respect, Mr. Trollolo, rest in peace.
- Islamic Theocracy - I have heard you're offended by Charlie Hebdo and South Park's depiction of Prophet Muhammad, but thank you for these quotes on Memri TV and I really love r/arabfunny's sense of humor.
- Alt-Right & Alt-Lite - Unretard for a sec: I love the dark sense of humor you use, but it seems like you're doing it less to be satiric and ironic like me and more because you are actual assholes. Don't you even realize my edgy jokes are made specifically to make fun of everything you stand for and how insane and backward your ideology is? Now thanks to you, I can't make my edgy jokes anymore without being labeled as "homophobic far-right schizo fascist neo-nazi". You ruined all of my platforms from 4chan to r/gamersriseup and most meme, gaming, and political platforms.
- Manosphere - Same for your sexist humor, Hypergamouse is pure gold comedy.
- Modism - SoSorry is a great Youtube channel, but you remind me of him.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - He doesn't laugh at my jokes, at least I like Joker and Rusty Cage.And your criticism is good for satire on everything and everyone
Memes. The DNA of the soul.
- Dengism - Bilibili created many high-effort memes, but why are you overly sensitive to some memes? Social Credit memes are funny tho!
- Contrarianism - We often make fun of the current thing, whenever I feel like it. But dude, hating on literally everything without a reason is just childish and delusional. And lastly...
- Christian Theocracy - Among the monastic sins listed by Saint Anselm are sodomy, bestiality, masturbation, dry-humping pillows, wearing clean underwear, touching oneself below the neck, heavy breathing, and approaching closer than 40 furlongs to a female of any mammalian species.
- Catholic Theocracy - Dorime. Interimo Adapare Dorime
- Crusadism - DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT
- Nazism - Downfall parodies are funny, and The Great Dictator was a good film.
- Jewish-Nazism - Verify your clock.
- Positive Christianity - WHO WAS IN PARIS?... Oh! I know.. HE MADE GRADUATION HE MADE GRADUATION HE MADE GRADUAT-
- Esoteric Fascism - BLACK SUN BLACK SUN BLACK SUN BLACK SUN BLACK SUN...
- Pragerism - Urine and feces, yes, urine and feces.
- Saddamism - Entrance (6ft) hidden by bricks and rubble, air vent, fan, Saddam Hussein.
- Assadism - Stop watching gay spider, you have been assadded. Who must go?
- Rashism - LETO I ARBALETY
- Neo-Libertarianism - I love Turning point templates.
- Shapiroism - Ben Shapiro DESTROYS freeloader cancer patient!
- Ingsoc - This is literally 1984!!!
- Illuminatism - ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!1!!!
- Machiavellianism - I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING!!! Plastic Chair! Pay Nero's child support!
- - What are you talking about?
- - I better call Saul!
- - I KNOW HE SWAPPED THOSE NUMBERS, I KNEW IT WAS 1216! ONE AFTER THE MAGNA CARTA..
- - Sorry, I don't have any technology such as phones, computers, or television, so I won't get your reference.
- - Industrial Society and its Future....
- Avaritionism - NANOMACHINES, SON!
- John Brown Thought - THE BASED JOHN BROWN ISEKAI
- Accelerationism - SANIC DE HEGEHOG1!1!1!
- Monarcho-Fascism - Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
- Neoconservatism - 'MURICA FUCK YEAH1!1!1 NAFO is funny too.
- Mugabeism - Robert Mugabe Fall
- Fascism - Number 1 Bungee Jumping Champion
- National Capitalism - Volkswagen memes are funny.
- Marxism–Leninism - Funny anthem thing. The Death of Stalin was a great movie too.
- Tridemism and Maoism - Chiang-Kai Shiek and Mao Zedong dinner time
- Soulism - Jesse, we have to cook, Jesse
- Sony Pictures Entertainment - #MORBIUSSWEEP
- Trumpism - "We need to build thousands of toilets across the border so that Mexicans at the border can pee legally."
- Renzism - SHISH!
- Salvinism - RUSPA!!!!!
- Monke - Go Back, I Want to be Monke!
- Men's Liberation - Hi, My Name Is Reggie, I Like Guys
- Stratocracy - Hrgh... Colonel...
- - WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, FIRST LIEUTENANT Q. DINGLE? GO BACK TO MAIN CAMP!
- - I CAN'T GET THEM OUT MY HEAD AAAAAAAAA
- - "What da dog doin"?
- Hydrarchy - THE ONE PIIECE! THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!
- - Nay, the One Piece ain't real.
- - Do what you want cause a pirate lives free.
- - That's got to be the best pirate I've ever seen...
- - So it would seem...
- Scientocracy - The universe also contains Colorado, one of its best rectangles. Or is it?
- Technocracy - SnooPINGAS usual, I see?
- Environmentalism - Wise Mystical Tree...
- Mandelaism - #METOOMANDELA
- Thatcherism - Spitting Image is a funny TV show.
- Jihadism - My Name Is Jafar, I Come From Afar, ALLAHU AKBAR!!!! KABOOOOM!!!
*gets shot* No, wait! That's not what It looks like, Dude! I just wanted to make people laugh but not to offend them, Ok?
- Pinochetism - Free helicopter rides!
- Lennonism - I love the song you made about women.
- Irredentism - yeah, every video is a Alternate History of Europe.
- Videlaism and Peronism - ...
- Ethnonationalism - Balkan memes are funny.
- Pan-Slavism - АНУ ЧЕКИ-БРЕКИ И В ДАМКИ!
- Mladorossism - Who must go?
- National Bolshevism - NAZBOL GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG
- Zoroastrian Theocracy - This is blasphemy, this is madness!
- Spartanism - Madness? THIS IS SPART-A-A-A! Da-da-da-dada o-o-o-o...
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - We're living in a dictatorship!
- Syndicalism - Critical support for Comrade Robert E. Lee.
- - F#@% that Racist, we don't support him.
- WE WORK TO EARN THE RIGHT TO WORK!
- Libertarian Market Socialism - DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS! BRRRRRRRRRR
- Bonapartism - He's actually average height for the time.
- InfoWars - I DON'T LIKE THEM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!
- George W. Bush Thought - I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully.
- Obamaism - Obama prism
- Clintonism - I did not have sexual relations with that woman
- Ohio Monster - Can't have shit in Ohio
- Dilmismo - Saudacão à Mandioca
- Kleptocracy - Diz A É CI O
- Bill Wurtz - the sun is a deadly lazer (not anymore, there's a blanket)
- Gerontocracy - Back in my day we had a weather app too...
- Khomeinism - Those WW3 Iran memes were funny.
- Post-Humanism - The cake is a lie.
- Karen - Why did you take the kids?
- Capitalism - We've got to have...money!
- Posadism - TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING! beep-beep-beep What the fu-*BOOOOOOM*
- Kraterocracy - Sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter, and sing for the tear...
- State Shinto - How about SUNRISE LAND?
- Bidenism - SODA 🥤‼️😅😁🥶 I got hairy legs!
- FBI - *BANG BANG BANG* FBI OPEN UP!
- Kritarchy - 🥾 Boot to the head! (and one for Jenny and the wimp)
- Confederalism - AWAY DOWN SOUTH IN THE LAND OF TRAITORS...
- Sandersism - Free drugs, free women, free lettuce, free tomatoes.
HonklerismHoneckerism - Stasi status.
- Anarcho-Jazzism - Ya like jazz?
- Globalism - ROAD ROLLER DA! WRYYY!
- Pink Capitalism - haha flag printer go brrrr
- Francoism - Generalissimo Francisco Franco is STILL dead!
- Getulism - Era Nargas
- Lukashism - А я сейчас вам покажу, откуда на Беларусь готовилось нападение...
- Euroscepticisim - DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TRUE BREXIT GEEZA
- Agorism - Now's your chance to be a [[BIG SHOT]].
- Bottle - super idol 的笑容都没你的甜
- Erdoğanism - Let's begin with Erdoğan, that watermelon seller.
- Capitalist Transhumanism - In 2077, what makes someone a criminal? Getting
- Egyptian Pagan Theocracy - That cat is actually dancing
- Necrocracy - 💀THE SKELETON APPEARS💀!
- The Aristocrats - I have a lovely joke for you
- Amanat - Hey, I didn't mean to offend you! At least I made your country relevant.
- Mediacracy - Wanna hear another joke, Murray?
- Irredentism - Smaller Hungary!
- Putinism - What air defense doing? Also you are Super gay.
- State Liberalism and National Feminism - Woah woah woah! Hey hey! Cool down, maniac! All I did was make jokes! Like I'll ever apologize for joking!
- Ochlocracy - All of you need to calm down and just take a joke.
- Political Satire
- List of frivolous political parties
- Rhinoceros Party
- Die PARTEI
- Front Deutscher Äpfel
- Hungarian Two-tailed Dog Party
- Donald Duck Party
- Polish Beer-Lovers' Party (1990-1993)
- Beer Lovers Party (1993-1998)
- Official Monster Raving Loony Party
- Pigasus the Immortal
- Deez Nuts
Literally any meme channel there is.
- "Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber, one of my personal heroes, by the way…"
- In his video ‘Why I’m leaving UKIP’, Meechan expressed appreciation for Old Labour, while opposing Blairism and Corbynism due to their perceived authoritarianism
- Here’s some examples.
- This guy has multiple tweets like this.
- He follows Vaush on Twitter
- He endorsed Bernie Sanders in the 2020 Presidential Election
- "The Enlightenment turned us away from truth and toward a darkling weakening horizon, sad and grey to see. The afterglow of Christianity is near gone now, and a stygian silence lurks in wait."