"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich."
Plutocracy is a form of government that is controlled by the rich and wealthy, and as such is almost always right-wing to far-right economically and statist to authoritarian on the civic axis. Unlike other ideologies such as Democracy, Fascism, or Liberalism, Plutocracy doesn't seem to have any unironic, established theory for it, but is instead used as a pejorative term to describe real-world governments, similarly to Kakistocracy.
Despite the lack of theory, there has been systems similar to Plutocracy has been practiced in some instances, such as the Roman and Mali Empires to more modern examples, such as London, or the Trump-era United States.
Some people (mostly Leftists) consider Liberal Democracy to be a form of Plutocracy, because any person who wants to become president needs to become widely popular among people, which requires to start multimillion advertisement campaign.
Personality and Behaviour
Plutocracy is very greedy and mostly hangs out with authcap and corporatocracy. It worships Mansa Musa and hates the poor.
How to Draw
The colors of this ball is referenced after the colors of the US dollar bill
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it with grayish-green color.
- Draw a greener circle in it.
- Draw a dollar sign inside the circle with a lighter shade of green.
- Draw the eyes.
- Give it a monocle.
- Give it a top-hat.
|Greyish-Green||#D4D4CC||212, 212, 204|
|Sea Green||#93B2A0||147, 178, 160|
|Turquois||#A9D3BD||169, 211, 189|
- Capitalism - You get my economics.
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Based but what if your rulers weren't from a rich background?
- Corporatocracy - My child. My sweet, heartless child.
- Neoreactionaryism - Formalism is me, so based.
- Financialism - My child who likes stealing money from p**rs.
- Kleptocracy - Many criminals are rich (OR pretend to be rich! Like Al Capone said, "They can't collect legal taxes from illegal money".)
- Oligarchy - I'm his true successor. Many people within the inner circle are rich.
- Timocracy - Landlords are rich.
- Trumpism - Donald Trump is rich. Also good job in tricking your supporters into thinking you hate the elite.
- Monarchism - Monarchs are rich. Especially Mansa Musa, my idol.
- Banana Republicanism & Industrialism - Monie monie monie monieeeeeee bwahahahaha!
- Optimateism - If a pleb gets rich enough...
- Cultism - Recruit more people to the MLM! (Multi-Level Marketing)
- Monarcho-Capitalism - You owned the ENTIRE CONGO?!?!!
- Schwabism - Wait, you unironically support me? Based!
- Democracy - Take my lobbying money & do what I say!
- Feudalism - Too old-fashioned for my liking.
- Rockefeller Republicanism - Oh boy, Rockefeller family!
- Aristocracy - The nobility is usually rich, but what is this "honor" crap?
- Marxism–Leninism - Wants to kill me to a dictatorship run by poors.... the fuck?
- Ergatocracy, Pauperocracy-My polar opposite. This is literally the rule of the poor.
- Marxism - NOOOOO DON'T EAT ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
- Strasserism - The "(((Banker)))" you are looking for is him!
- National Bolshevism - Makes conspiracy theories that I'm Jewish or something.
- Conservative Socialism - Same as above but more moderate.
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - OH
MY MONEYGOD, OH FUCK, THEY ARE COMING TO SHOOT ME!
- Meritocracy - Merit? Shut up, I have money.
- Illegalism - One day, hopefully this fucker gets caught once and for all.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - I AM INEVITABLE!
- Libertarianism - I will lobby as much as I want and there's nothing you can do about it, sucker!
At least you like Elon Musk.
- All leftist ideologies - I'm their worst nightmare.
- Plutocrats: the rise of the new global super-rich and the fall of everyone else by Chrystia Freeland
- Laws prohibiting alcohol only apply to Muslims; non-Muslims, especially tourists, are allowed to drink there.
- Rape victims in Dubai
- While there's no clear estimate of how much Jiang's net worth was at any given time since Chinese officials aren't obligated to disclose their wealth, Jiang allowed billionaire and private business owners to join the CPC.