"People are tired of meetings, the classics, pointless marches, theoretical discussions that split hairs in four, endless distinctions, the monotony and poverty of certain political analyses. They prefer to make love, smoke, listen to music, go for walks, sleep, laugh, play, kill policemen, lame journalists, kill judges, blow up barracks."Alfredo Bonanno, Armed Joy
Insurrectionary Anarchism, is a Libertarian Left, anarchist ideology that is part of the Post-Left movement. It advocates an anti-capitalist, anti-statist, and anti-society insurrection using small informal affinity group-based groups. These groups should be unorganized and without leaders.
Insurrectionary Anarchism is influenced by both individualist and to a lesser extent, social anarchism as well. However, much of modern insurrectionary anarchism is associated with an individualist or Post-Left array of beliefs ranging from Illegalism to insurrection over revolution, to accelerationism.
Modern examples of insurrectionary anarchism include Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei, Informal Anarchist Federation, and similar groups. WIP
Exarcheia is a district in Athens known for radical political activism. On 6 December 2008, a police officer shot 15 years old Alexis Grigopoulos, which led to the biggest protests in Greece. Anarchist collectives and other similar movements expanded their action, with new types of organization. They were working in cooperatives and eco-friendly markets.
Conflict with the mafia
The lack of police in the district caused the expansion of organized crime in Exarcheia. Organized drug trade was opposed by anarchist groups, that started to fight with dealers. In February 2016 a few anarchists from a local cafe started a conflict with dealers, Dealers attacked anarchists, and that led to an anti-mafia reaction in the district. There was an organized protest against the mafia and police, which was accused of helping organized criminals destroy anarchist activities. The end of the conflict was the killing of the mafia leader by masked anarchists.
Alfredo M. Bonanno
Alfredo Maria Bonanno was an Italian urban guerilla, political thinker, and theorist of Insurrectionary Anarchism. In Italy there was an anarchist tendency, that didn't identify with classical anarchist federations or platformist Gruppi Anarchici d'Azione Proletaria, but started to organize local groups that focused on direct action, informal temporary affinity groups, and expropriation. Bonanno worked in one of these groups. In 1977 Bonanno wrote a book called Armed Joy, which is considered to be his most important work. In 1979 he was imprisoned for propaganda of resistance against the government.
Foundations and Beliefs
According to insurrectionary anarchists, the structure of anarchist groups should be:
- Informal - without legal status, without big-scale organization
- Voluntary - without obligation
They reject both reform and revolution.
Insurrectionary anarchists do not believe in a set of tactics. Rather, they put emphasis on insurrection as a primary tactic and a never-ending revolution, broadly. In a more complex analysis of the philosophy, it is a negation and attack on the social order of other anarchists, such as countries, capitalism, and the concept of revolution.
Internal conflicts in ideology
(This section is for conflicts members of the ideology have often had with each other)
In many ways, he is Anarcho-Communism without morality, sanity, and other restraints, with any desire for a brighter future replaced by pure rage against the state, capitalism, and society. He goes on rampages, trying to kill as many statists as possible. Insurrectionary Anarchism is way less idealistic than ancom, being completely amoral and nihilistic, not caring about the collateral damage of his rampages. He is not above even killing fellow anarchists, such as Anarcho-Pacifism and Anarcho-Capitalism for being too "passive" or being "not really anarchist", respectively. His best friends are Illegalism, Anarcho-Nihilism, and Post-Leftism.
How to draw
- Draw a ball,
- Fill it with black,
- Draw a red anarchy symbol in the center, but rather than crossing the "A" draw an AK-47 there instead,
- Add the eyes, and you're done!
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Red||#FD0000||253, 0, 0|
- Guns, especially AK-47
- Other explosives
- Melee weapons, especially blunt ones
- Post-Leftism - You taught me that praxis mattered over ideology.
- Anarcho-Communism - You taught me who to fight against, even if you are a filthy compromiser and moralist at times.
- Anarcho-Collectivism, Mutualism, Social Anarchism and other left-wing anarchists - Same as above. Just abandon the pathetic organization, OK?
- Illegalism - You taught me to have fun.
- Queer Anarchism & Anarcha-Feminism - TQILA is based though a lot of you especially in recent years are too radlibby.
- Anarcho-Egoism - You taught me that insurrection is preferable to revolution.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - Besides fighting against the government, we also fight against all of organized society, social norms, and institutions, And we both like Joker and Fight Club.
- Soulism - Trade deal: You gave me blueprints of ultra-tech weapons with explosives, while I gave you protection and free drugs every time you want it.
- Accelerationism - I am a one-man collapser of the state and society.
- Platformism - Too much organization, the platform is basically a party. If your federation becomes like a state, you will be next to overthrow. Still, I respect Makhnovia somewhat.
- Ego-Communism - Put away long boring books and pick up the gun.
- Anti-Fascism - While we may not completely agree on ideology, he is always my best buddy in riots! Just purge your movement from all idealist tankies and idpolers.
- Democratic Confederalism - Blowing up cops is based, but quit calling me a lifestylist! And embrace true anarchy, not cringe bookchinesque bullshit.
- Philosophical Anarchism - Why do you hate me, great grandpa?
- Agorism - Different methods but we trade weapons. Accept the fact that we need violence if we want to smash the state, and your security syndicates will not work.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Peaceful general strikes are pathetic, and syndicalism is not conducive to insurrection. Grow a spine and stop cooperating with bourgeois oppressors. Instead, rip and tear until it's done.
- Revolutionary Progressivism - People often misrepresent you and use you as a strawman against X liberals which while sometimes correct, frankly you don't seem THAT bad and have some decent ideas and tactics. But you're too moralistic, too organized, and even at times authoritarian. Liking Goldman, TQILA, and Czolgosz is good, but don't defend tyrants like Mao, Hoxha, Robespierre, and Lenin because you will be next after AuthCap politicians. And sometimes, as stated earlier, you really are just an annoying idealist who needs to speak to the barrel of my AK.
- Autonomism - He hates organization and capitalism like me, but he is not explicitly an anarchist and is too idealist for me.
Tyrants and future corpses
- Authoritarianism, Totalitarianism and Autocracy - Even if you kill me specifically, I will inspire others to take up arms against you and keep haunting your darkest nightmares.
- Authoritarian Capitalism - F*ck capital! I will C4 your mansions and stock exchanges!
- National Capitalism - Same as above but even worse. I will ram a Volkswagen into your private concentration camp!
- Clerical Fascism - Same about your churches! Shoot the priest, burn the church!
- Nazism - F*ck the state and racism! I will gas all your SS officers!
- Trotskyism - Fuck your permanent revolution, I will icepick you twice.
- Marxism–Leninism - Don't care about your "violent revolution", you are just an authoritarian state capitalist. Molotov at your collective farms!
- Posadism - Maybe stay at using conventional explosives? Also, nuking everyone devolves humanity into a tribalistic ooga-booga state, which is very moronic.
- Ochlocracy - No, this isn't insurrection. Fuck off before I will shoot the oppressive mob.
- Trumpism - Yes, I AM a violent anarchist, what about it? Maybe just blow the Capitol up next time instead of prancing around it in Viking hats. I will C4 your border wall.
- Absolute Monarchism - Molotov at your palaces!
- Ingsoc - [comment removed by moderator]
- Anarcho-Capitalism - NAP has no meaning to me and destroying property IS real anarchy. I thread where I please.
- Avaritionism - It appears "an"cap has finally become a combatant. Still a filthy cappie.
- Kraterocracy - Even if might makes right, that same might can destroy tyranny and capital, not perpetuate it.
- Plutocracy - Molotov at your treasury. I don't care about the money anyway.
- Corporatocracy - Sarin at your boardrooms!
- Technocracy - You claim that plebs are incompetent at running the state. As if I care, this pleb is here to intentionally destroy it instead. Molotov at your laboratories!
- Fascism - The Antifa wanted to bash you or hang you upside down. I won't be so merciful! Your death is going to be more... painful.
- Neoconservatism - Why yes... I am a terrorist... And? Also thanks for having your embassies around for letting me practice my molotov throwing.
- Police Statism - ACAB! 1312
- Stratocracy - I have hacked tens of your annoying pups to pieces. You, in general, are no exception.
- Alt-Right - Unlike Antifa, I will actually mow your tiki torch mob down with my AK-47.
- White Nationalism - Set up a cross - get crucified, wear a sheet - get strangled.
- Pinochetism - I'll blow your helicopter out of the sky with my RPG-7!
- State Liberalism - I don't care about pink paint. I will C4 your gay bar.
- Illiberal Democracy - Molotov at your parliament, AK-47 at your deputies, C4 at your polling stations, and sarin at your voters!
- Anarcho-Pacifism - Fake anarchist, how will you get anything done without violence?
- Hobbeseanism - Yes, I am nasty and brutish, but it's your life that's going to be short. I'll burn your social contract to ashes and stab the Leviathan in the head!
- Illuminatism - I'll blind your Eye of Providence.
- Social Authoritarianism - Molotov at your hospitals! Kick the tyrant while he is down!
- British Fascism - Haha, Norsefire goes bum-bum
- Informal Anarchist Federation
- Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei
- w:Combat Organization of Anarcho-Communists
(here go online communities of the movement)
Credit: u/PoliticsIsForNerds, Source
- In their statement in reaction to the Wagner uprising, the BOAK urged fellow anarchists to let both factions fight between each other as much as possible in hopes that a revolution could take place from a potential collapse of their authority.
- The BOAK has stated that to survive as a partisan group in their current environment, they should strive to work alongside various right-wing partisan groups in order to create a united front against Putin.
- Scoia Tael is a revolutionary group of elves, dwarfs, and other racial minorities who fight against human supremacy