"Whatever our Lord says, whatever our beloved Prophet says, we shall follow that path."
Neo-Ottomanism is an authoritarian right and reactionary ideology that promotes greater political engagement of the Republic of Türkiye with former Ottoman territories, and a revival of Ottoman culture and tradition. It is the successor to Ottomanism, and plans to revive the Ottoman Empire.
Neo-Ottomanism first emerged as a political ideology in 1919 after the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire. The original goal of the ideology was to overthrow the League of Nations protectorate that had been established in Anatolia, which they successfully accomplished in the Turkish War of Independence.
Currently, the term 'Neo-Ottomanism' is used to describe Turkish foreign policy after 2002 when the Justice and Development Party took power. The Greco-Turkish dispute in the Aegean Sea is considered to be Neo-Ottomanist, as is the Turkish Occupation Zone in Northern Syria, the Turkish backing of the Free Syrian Army, and the Turkish intervention in the Second Libyan Civil War on the side of the Government of National Accord.
Personality and Behaviour
He is religious and nostalgic for the Ottoman Empire. Hates the French, Greeks, Armenians, and sometimes Arabs. Complains about Ataturk ending the Ottoman Empire and the Caliphate. Really likes watermelons.
How to Draw
The flagball design of Neo-Ottomanism is based on the national flag of Turkey, which was previously adopted by the Ottoman Empire in 1844.
- Draw a ball,
- Fill it with red,
- Draw a white star and crescent in the centre,
- Draw a dark red fez, with a golden tassel on top,
- Draw the eyes
|Red||#E30A17||227, 10, 23|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Dark Red||#BF0001||191, 0, 1|
|Gold||#FFD400||255, 212, 0|
- Imperialism - "Turkey is not just Turkey... Apart from its 84 million citizens, it also has a responsibility towards the hundreds of millions of our brothers in the geographical area to which we are connected by historical and cultural ties. It is a duty, but also a right of Turkey to be interested in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Crimea, Karabakh, Bosnia and other sister areas. Turkey is not only Turkey. The moment you give this up will be the time we forfeit our independence and our future... some historians believe that the borders set by the national contract include Cyprus, Aleppo, Mosul, Erbil, Kirkuk, Batumi, Thessaloniki, Kardzhali, Varna and the islands of the Aegean."
- Mediacracy - HALT CITIZENS! ONLY READ TRT, ANADOLU AGENCY, AND SABAH
- Reactionaryism - We must protect our traditional Ottoman values from cringe Kemaloids.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - Freedom of speech and freedom of the press are illegal! I don't want anybody to criticize me and my Ottoman values!
- Trumpism - Thanks for leaving and letting me invade Afrin, I was gonna put you in frenemies but they already know about the Halkbank thing.
- Regulationism - You gave me my media power and the power to control the central bank!
- Irredentism - Reclaim old Ottoman territories!
- Black Islamism - Karaboğa esenlikler diler.
- Illiberal Democracy - Democratically electing a leader who cracks down on the opposition? BASED!
- Islamic Theocracy - "The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers."
- Ottomanism - VER MEHTERİ!
- Orbanism - Great friend, we both hate Soros and he supported me in the election.
- Interculturalism - Our Religious Brothers!
Wait a minute, What did you to mean. "Mehmetçik to Gaza?"
- Islamic Democracy - Thanks, you brought me to power!
But democracy is still overrated and authoritarianism is mega-based.
- Khomeinism - Let alone trying to kill people in
Northern Kurdistan! Imean eastern Anatolia, Ali Gaffar Okkan will not be forgotten, but you helped me in the elections so.
- Liberal Conservatism - For those who are fooled by western media and don’t know, I was actually trying to pretend to be a CDU-style cuckservative. However, the 2016 coup 'forced' me to take ten steps back and reveal my reactionism early.
- Neoconservatism - I'm still a NATO member, but no, I won't follow your orders, and I'll develop independent defense and missile systems. I'm also buying Russian S-400 air defense systems because you won't let me buy your F-35 jets! Interventionism is super-based though.
as long as I'm the one doing it.
- Putinism - We used to be enemies, but now we're chill. But can you stop helping Assad and invading Ukraine though?
Because Crimea used to be an Ottoman protectorate.
- Zelenskyism - He likes my Bayraktars, but I can still work with Putin. Still, Crimea isn't Russian.
It is Ottoman.
- Zionism - I'll denounce you but I'm also one of the only Middle Eastern leaders who doesn't want you completely destroyed so we can trade (2-state solution though).
But you used to be Ottoman so I'll reclaim you later.
- Turkish Idealism - You are part of my coalition, but why do you want Turan rather than Ottoman? We don't need to unite all Turks, we need to restore how it was before K*mal (You are still better than him).
- Nordic Model - I don't want you in NATO unless you denounce this Kurdish terrorist scum- oh wait, you did. Uhh... But you still have to deport
everyone who called me a poopyhead and some other mean thingsthe enemies of the Ottoman Empire back to me, or I won’t allow you to join NATO! Alright, I'll let Finland in but Sweden will have to wait.
- Francoism - You sadly follow the wrong faith, but you have the right ideas: a strongman regency, reversal of everything the republicans did, frenemy relationship with NATO, and harsh actions against separatists.
- Modism - An infidel but quite similar to me politically. Just be less mean to my Muslim brothers in South Asia and we're okay.
- Alt-Right and White Nationalism - KARA BOĞA çok yaşa!
- İttihadism - Three pashas, you overthrew Abdul Hamid.
But I will still deny your crimes because I don't want to pay Armenians, Assyrians, and Greeks.
- Kemalism - IN CEHAPE REIGN WE WERE PURCHASING BREAD WITH RATION CARDS!!!! NOW TAKE OFF YOUR PHONE AND SEE YOU CAN AFFORD IT! And it's not my fault most nationalist turks are moving to me, since you're basically libtard now. You will be cast aside after I fully restore the Ottoman System.
- Democratic Confederalism - LITERALLY CHP FUCKING TERRORISTS GO BACK TO PLACE WHERE YOU CAME
- Ba'athism - Fuck off Assad.
But we both hate the West.
- Saadehism - Your "Greater Syria" is actually of rightful Ottoman clay.
- European Federalism - HAHAHAHAHA, I don't care that you froze my application, your degenerate homogay club will never destroy our Ottoman values!!!
- Anarcho-Communism - Stupid foreign fighters who keep helping those Kurdish terrorists. YOU WILL ALL DIE IN MY DRONE STRIKES!
- Secularism - YOU KILLED OUR HODJAS!!!!
- Anationalism - Anatolianism? How about all of Ottoman Empire-ism! Wait, you're Anationalism? Well...you still suck!
- LGBT - LITERALLY THE OPPOSITION!! 
(Ignore in fact then the ottoman empire still allows you)
- HDP - YOU'RE GETTING BANNED YOU SECRET PKK SYMPATHISER!
Because I need conservative Kurdish votes.
- Macronism - Macron is a racist and an Islamophobe!!! We have to boycott French products!!!
- Bidenism - Curse you Sleepy Joe for recognizing "Arm*nian g****ide"! Time to do some ice cream tricks.
- Stratocracy - DO NOT TRY TO COUP ME AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!
- Pancasila - Aceh of rightful ottoman clay.
- Republicanism - The Republic of Turkey will die, and the Ottoman Empire will be reborn.
- Orthodox Theocracy - It's called İstanbul and Ayasofya is a mosque from now on, cope and seethe.
But you can stay in Fener.
- Metaxism - I am more white than you, you look gypsy, I am blond hair, blond hair I have, you gypsy
- Ecevitism - Hahaha old man country is mine now.
- Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
- Justice and Development Party (AKP)
- Conservative Democracy
- Neo-Ottomanism: Turkey’s Dream of Power by Good Times Bad Times
- Why Turkey is the WILDCARD of NATO by Task & Purpose
Credit: u/tungster24 Source
- Pre-2014/2016 Erdoğanism
- Erdoğan's son-in-law.
- The Gulen cultists.
- "Recep Tayyip Erdogan's Net-worth", CelebrityNetWorth.com.
- "Turkey Court upholds exit from Treaty on Violence against Women, DW.com.
- "Davutoglu unveils his breakaway from the Future Party", TheMiddleEastEye.net.
- , HaberTurk.com.
- , Birgun.net.
- , GazeteDuver.tr.
- Turkish opposition is gay – Erdogan