"First, we should be aware that in a sick or even mildly mediocre society such as exists today, it is a badge of honor to be possessed of an anti-social streak."James N. Mason, "Siege"
White Nationalism, also known as White Supremacism is an ideology that believes that the white race is superior to all other races, and thus should dominate society. He advocates for a white racial state and for the "deportation" (or just genocide if they don’t want to leave) of all nonwhite races. He is very culturally right but can be economically and civically variable (usually Authoratian Right and/or Third Positionist). He usually sees race as something more important than the nation and believes that all white nations need to "stand up" against other races.
Personality and Behaviour
White Nationalism is generally extremely racist. He uses racial slurs a lot including the n-word, along with another million similar ones. He is usually seen as someone very angry, especially with people he doesn’t like such as Black Nationalism and Anarcho-Communism. He is generally very similar to ideologies such as Racial Nationalism and Alt-Right.
White Nationalism speaks with a Southern accent. He’s very loud and passive-aggressive to pretty much everyone (except all the racist ideologies, who he is seen working with). He’s an admirer of nations like the Confederate States, Nazi Germany, Rhodesia, and Apartheid South Africa, and wants to bring back black segregation laws like the Jim Crow laws and Apartheid, apart from in favour of repealing the 13th, 14th, 15th (and sometimes the 19th) Amendments. Most of the time he keeps whining about "White Genocide" and the "Great Replacement Theory" when he saws an interracial couple (especially if one of them is white) in advertisements. He also blamed Jews, boomers, and feminism for causing the decline of White birth rates and population and claimed that Whites (excluding Hispanics) will be the racial minority in the United States by the 2040s.
White Capitalism is a version of capitalism that is specifically designed to breed out non-white competitors while building up what it seen as the "superior race" through resilience, since it sees things like welfare as ploys to weaken the white race. This can be seen as a version of national capitalism practiced by many people in the alt-right.
White Progressivism is a version of progressivism that believes that non-whites and immigrants from third world countries are too conservative and traditional, and also sees them as sexist and homophobic. White progressivism still believes in most other culturally left ideas, such as feminism and LGBT rights, however. While this ideology is rare in the modern day, as most cultural leftists believe in ending supposed "systemic racism," many progressives and feminists have had white nationalist sympathies in the past.
Christian Identity is an interpretation of Christianity which supports the belief that only Celtic and Germanic peoples, such as Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian, or Aryan people are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and therefore descendants of the ancient Israelites. It is practiced independently by individuals, independent congregations, and certain prison gangs. Adherents also oppose interracial marriage, LGBT+ rights, and a banking system and advocate for the death penalty for such.
This variant of White Nationalism dates back to the 1880s through the 1920s from followers of British Israelism by authors who viewed Europeans as the "chosen people" and regarded Jews and non-whites as cursed offspring of Cain who they believed was a "serpent hybrid", commonly called the serpent seed or two-seedline doctrine. Many of these teachings were later adopted by several white supremacist gangs and sects.
Christian Identity followers believe the analogous tribes as follows:
- Dan – Denmark
- Gad – Italy
- Asher – Sweden
- Issachar – Finland
- Simeon – Spain
- Zebulun – France
- Naphtali – Norway
- Benjamin – Iceland
- Reuben – Netherlands
- Judah – Germany
- Ephraim – Great Britain
- Manasseh – United States
Christian Identity promotes the idea that people who are not of pure European descent would either be exterminated or enslaved in order to serve the white race in a Heavenly Kingdom on Earth under the reign of Jesus Christ, stating that only "Adamic" people can achieve salvation and enter Heaven. Most adherents to the ideology are Millennialists.
Followers of the ideology support scientific racism, the pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to justify racism.
Christian Identity adherents also oppose a banking system, believing that it is controlled by Jews. They also cite Exodus 22:25 and Leviticus 25:35-37 to support their opposition to a banking system and Ezekiel 18:13 to justify anti-Semitism. Christian Identity followers believe in the Second Coming and Armageddon with varying predictions such as a race war and a Jewish-backed United Nations takeover of the United States.
The Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC) was a secret society founded by George W. L. Bickley that existed in the United States from 1854 to 1863. Made up mostly of supporters of the confederacy, the organization had the goal of creating a new country called the "Golden Circle". The territories that made up the Golden Circle were Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and part of the coast of South America, all of which would be annexed to the Confederate States of America to form a slave super-empire. The motives for this project were to increase the number of slave owners in the confederation, which was considered low by supporters of the Golden Circle.
The Knights of the Golden Circle gained various adherents, including figures of great power. The KGC planned a plot to kidnap Abraham Lincoln and put John C. Breckinridge in power, which would be discovered and end in failure. One of the supporters of the idea of the Golden Circle was William Walker, who made expeditions in Mexico to declare the independence of Baja California and Sonora, which were a failure. Later, Walker along with his army of filibusters overthrew the government of Nicaragua and declared Walker himself as president, who reintroduced slavery. Because Walker represented a danger due to his expansionist plans, the other Central American nations made an alliance to expel Walker from Nicaragua, starting the Filibuster War. In the end, Walker was overthrown and peace returned to Central America. Walker attempted further raids in the following years, but they were unsuccessful and in 1860 he was captured by the British Navy and executed in Honduras.
GOP Nazism is based on the thoughts of National Socialists who are members of the "Republican Party/Grand Old Party" (GOP) from the United States of America such as Harold Keith Thompson and Arthur J. Jones.
He was born in New Jersey, United States of America on September 17th 1922, but years later he began his political activism in his teenage years by joining the "German American Bund lead by Fritz Julius Kuhn then in 1940, he joined the "America First Committee" (AFC) to campaign against involvement of the United States involvement in World War Two (1939-1945) and in July 27th 1941, he came to the attention of Nazi Germany to become a special agent of the Sicherheitsdienst (SD) to swear an loyalty oath to Adolf Hitler.
In 1946, Harold Keith Thompson graduated from Yale University located at New Haven, Connecticut but then he made an expedition to Antarctica as part of Operation Highjump (1946-1947) under Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd and he worked as a publisher that later become a literary agent while his clients included Fulgencio Batista, Hans-Ulrich Rudel & King Carol II of Romania.
Harold Keith Thompson become a writer for the "Journal of Historical Review" with articles including Grand Admiral Karl Doenitz who is known as the "Last President of a United Germany" while he edited a book called "Dönitz at Nuremberg: A Re-Appraisal" and he was offered a position on the board of policy of the "Liberty Lobby" lead by Willis Carto although he turned it down stating that he only wanted to take one loyalty oath in his life to Adolf Hitler when he joined the "Sicherheitsdienst" (SD).
In 1950, Harold Keith Thompson alongside his political activity found work in public relations while owned a PR firm but writer Stephen E. Atkins describes him as "The intermediary between American Pre-War Nazism and the Post-War Neo-Nazism" but also he befriended Otto Skorzeny who had been Adolf Hitler's commando leader while he worked with him to set up the "Organization of Former SS Members" (ODESSA) and he became a close ally of the leader of the "Socialist Reich Party" named Otto Ernst Remer who defended Hitler at the 20th July 1944 plot set up by Claus von Stauffenberg.
In 1951, Harold Keith Thompson registered with the "United States Department of Justice" (DOJ) as the American representative for the "Socialist Reich Party" lead by Otto Ernst Remer as position that he held until the group was banned in the next year while in 1952, he became involved with the "National Renaissance Party" lead by James H. Madole but also he campaigned with Francis Parker Yockey for Remer's release from prison during the 1950s even he remained friends with Yockey remained close allies until the latter's death but then he also ran a campaign to release Karl Dönitz while he worked with Neo-Nazi presses in South America to distribute literature covertly in West Germany or East Germany.
In 1954, Harold Keith Thompson was in a obscure "Exposé" magazine in an article "I am an American Fascist" praised Adolf Hitler along with Nazi Germany while he condemned the Nuremberg Trials (1945-1946) as "Vicious and Vilely Dishonorable" then he became linked to the "International Association for the Advancement of Ethnology and Eugenics" (IAAEE) as he published a number of pamphlets on its behalf and he visited Cairo, Egypt in an attempt to forge links to the regime lead by Gamal Abdel Nasser while more concrete links were established with Mohammad Amin al-Husayni & Johann von Leers as part of efforts to build the ties of the extreme right in the Western world with the Islamic world.
In later years Harold Keith Thompson along with a number of Far-Right activists was also involved on the fringes of the "Republican Party/Grand Old Party" (GOP) even he was independently wealthy in which he contributed to the campaigns of such Right-Wing figures in the such as Jesse Helms, Oliver North & Pat Buchanan and his monetary contributions to the party were such that he was awarded membership of its Presidential Legion of Merit as a result.
Harold Keith Thompson largely disappeared from public view but in the wake of the Oklahoma City bombing of 1995, he re-emerged initially welcoming the attack but he later revised his position as he denounced it as a government act designed to destroy the reputation of the Far-Right and he died in 2002.
He was born in Beloit, Rock County, Wisconsin, United States of America on January 1st 1948, while his father named Joseph Jones Sr was a factory worker who is a World War 2 veteran and his mother named Lillian Jones was a Sunday school teacher.
In 1967, Arthur J. Jones graduated from high school but then in 1969, he joined the "United States Army" (USA) to served almost two years in the Vietnam War (1955-1975) and in 1974, he studied at the "University of Wisconsin–Whitewater" while majored in political science along with journalism even he was an independent insurance broker who worked in commission sales for large insurance companies for 25 years.
In 1976, Arthur J. Jones was a member of the "American Nazi Party" (ANP) lead by Matthias Koehl while he describes himself as a former leader of this political party but then he run for various elected offices as a perennial candidate while never won an office and during the same year he unsuccessfully ran for mayor of Milwaukee, Wisconsin but then in 1979, he donned Nazi garb to participate in an Anti-Integration rally in Chicago, Illinois.
In 1984, Arthur J. Jones was a member of the "Populist Party" lead by Willis Carto while during the same year he run for the U.S. House of Representatives as a member of the "Republican Party/Grand Old Party" (GOP) eight times at 1984, 1992, 1996, 1998, 2006, 2008, 2012 & 2018 but then in 1987, he unsuccessfully ran for alderman of the "13th Ward of Chicago/Chicago City Council" and in 1989, he had attempted to run for mayor of Chicago but was denied inclusion on the Republican primary ballot due to issues regarding his candidature petition.
In 1993, Arthur J. Jones was filmed in a fight with alderman Michael McGee Jr. on "The Jerry Springer Show" and also he praised the "Nation of Islam" leader Louis Farrakhan for his views about Jewish people as well as referring to them as the enemy.
In April 2008, Arthur J. Jones was involved in an event that was organized by the "American National Socialist Worker's Party" (ANSWP) lead by Bill White as he participated in numerous extremist events including Neo-Nazi rallies along with celebrations of Adolf Hitler's birthday but then in April 2009, he protested the opening of the Illinois Holocaust Museum in Skokie along with the "National Socialist Movement" (NSM) lead by Jeff Schoep & the "Illinois National Socialist Front" (INSF) and in April 2011, he Jones told a reporter that a group was celebrating the start of the American Civil War (1861-1865) alongside a birthday cake dedicated to Hitler along with a second cake decorated with the words "The South Was Right. White Men Fight."
In August 2015, Arthur J. Jones took the stage at an "National Socialist Movement" (NSM) rally in Toledo, Ohio saying that African-Americans shot by police the “Got what was coming to ‘em.” while he continued saying "When a National Socialist regime takes power and it's only a question of time we will sweep the streets clear of all the criminals, the pimps, the whores, the drug dealers, the pornographers all will be swept up off the streets like the scum that they are. And the Queers, you're gonna go back in your closets.” and then he went on to say "We stand for America, We stand for the White race, We stand for the Christian foundation to this country, We are going to smash the queer movement, We’re going to destroy the Zionist movement, We're gonna crush the black criminal movement and we're gonna deport all these illegal aliens that are imported in here taking away jobs from Americans. That’s what we're going to do. That’s what this party is all about.”
In 2016, Arthur J. Jones was a supporter of Donald Trump as president because in an interview he stated "I agree with a lot of what Mr. Trump has to say. He's his own man, I like the fact that doesn't have to go hat in hand to Jewish billionaires to get money" and according to the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper it takes thousands more signatures to get ballot-approved as an independent candidate than as a Republican but Jones therefore ran in 2016, but the "Republican Party/Grand Old Party" (GOP) disavowed him as they found technical reasons for removing him from past ballots.
During that same year Arthur J. Jones appears in a photo of an event that was organized by the "Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" lead by Chris Barker that was based in North Carolina even the photo was an image in a slideshow on his own official candidate website while in November 5th 2016, another image on the slideshow was a photo of himself speaking in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania with certain groups such as the "National Socialist Movement" (NSM), the "Klu Klux Klan" (KKK), Neo-Confederates & the "Traditionalist Worker Party" lead by Matthew Heimbach and in two years ago another image on the slideshow was a photo of himself speaking at the "Aryan Nations World Congress" in Converse, Louisiana also in 2016, he considers himself a white racialist while stated "I will work with the "Ku Klux Klan" along with Socialists but I exclude communists of course while any Patriotic organization that is in general agreement with my beliefs & principles".
In April 2017, Arthur J. Jones was involved in a rally at Pikeville, Kentucky in which he told the crowd "I don’t care about the blacks, I don’t care about the Mexicans, I care about you white people and this movement is about one thing only the preservation of America as a White nation.” and according to the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper he took countermeasures in a year for which the "Republican Party/Grand Old Party" (GOP) was unprepared even he appeared on their ballot despite official Republican disapproval but the next year he along with it's wife are found out to be members of the "America First Committee" in which operates under the "Nationalist Front" (NF) umbrella while he was being interviewed by the "Cable News Network" (CNN) as he insisted "I don’t call myself a Nazi".
In February 9th 2018, Arthur J. Jones declared his intent to run for the Republican nomination for congress from "Illinois's 3rd congressional district" but then he was the only declared candidate of the "Republican Party/Grand Old Party" (GOP) but his candidacy was repudiated by the "Illinois Republican Party" along with "Republican National Committee" (RNC) as spokesperson Michael Ahrens stated "We condemn this candidate and his hateful rhetoric in the strongest possible terms" and in March 20th 2018, he won the won the primary unopposed to moved on to face Democratic incumbent Dan Lipinski in the general election while following his primary victory but then Republican party officials encouraged members not to vote for Jones then in November 6th 2018, despite the officials of the party disavowing him 26.2% percent of voters still voted for him in the general election as he lost by more than 47 points but when the Republicans ran for the seat in the previous ten years they earned 35.4%, 31.5%, 24.3%, & 21.4% of their respective votes.
During that same year Arthur J. Jones stated that "President Donald Trump was surrounded himself with hordes of Jewish people including a Jew in his own family that punk named Jared Kushner." then moved on to say "I'm sorry I voted for the son of a bitch pardon my English and that Trump was nothing but a puppet, this Jew-loving fool." even all of which was also captured on video and he was known as a holocaust denier since his candidate website calls the Holocaust a racket while he has claimed that the event was the biggest, blackest lie in history as nothing more than an international extortion racket by the Jewish people but also he does not support interracial marriage or integration in public schools.
In 2020, Arthur J. Jones ran for congress in "Illinois's 3rd congressional district" again but he was described as a "Fake Republican" by "Republican Party/Grand Old Party" (GOP) the whose nomination he was attempting to gain and one of the party's digital ads ran with the slogan "Say No To The Nazi" so he came a poor third in the eventual result of the primaries.
GOP Nazism flag : https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nazi-Republicans_flag.svg
First Klan (1865-1871)
The first Klan was founded in Pulaski, Tennessee by six Confederate veterans on December 24, 1865. It was founded as a fraternal organization and eventually adopted hoods resembling Mardi Gras. Members would intimidate formerly enslaved people and promote white supremacy. It spread throughout the South as an insurgent movement and harshly resisted Reconstruction.
The first Klan lacked an organizational structure and initially lacked a leader. This changed when Nathan Bedford Forrest joined the Klan in the spring of 1866 and became involved later in the same year. By early 1867, the Klan decided to appoint Forrest as their leader.
The Klan would target formerly enslaved blacks, Republicans, and whites who supported African American rights, using threats and violence, including murder, in an effort to establish white supremacy. Members would occasionally lure their targets by using different sounds such as animal noises, a fake German accent, or acting playful. The results of the first Klan were mixed. Although it weakened the Black political leadership, as well as those of their allies, through threats of violence and assassinations, it also resulted in a powerful backlash and led to laws that cracked down on Klan activity. In 1871, President Ulysses S. Grant signed the Ku Klux Klan Act, which led to the dismantling of the first Klan.
In 1876, tensions soared in the Southern United States over the results of the Presidential Election. Republican presidential candidate Rutherford B. Hayes won the presidency despite losing the popular vote to Democratic candidate Samuel J. Tilden. Republicans and Southern Democrats secretly reached a deal: Rutherford B. Hayes would become president. In exchange, federal troops would be removed from the South and Reconstruction would cease. Consequentially, white Democrats would regain control of state legislatures, as well as their seats in Congress, throughout the South. The first Klan, although dissolved, has attributed to helping with this process.
Second Klan (1915-1944)
The second Klan was founded atop Stone Mountain, Georgia by William Joseph Simmons in 1915. The revived Klan adopted the white costume and cross burning, both of which have become associated with the organization in addition to the usage of K-words which were similar to those used by the first Klan. While it relied on documents and surviving elders from the first Klan, the second Klan was heavily inspired by the wildly popular film The Birth of a Nation, a film that depicted African Americans as villains and the Klan as the heroes.
Unlike its predecessor, the second Klan had organizational structures at the national and state level. By the mid-1920s, membership peaked at over 3 million.
While the second Klan, like its 19th-century predecessor, targeted Black people, it also campaigned against Jews, Catholics, LGBT people, communists, and most immigrants, including, but not limited to, the Irish, Italians, Portuguese, Greeks, Spanish, Mexicans, Russians/ Soviets, and any nationality from Asia or Africa while supporting immigration from Britain, particularly from England, successfully lobbying in favor of the Emergency Quota Act, which capped the number of immigrants admitted from any country per year to 3% of the number of residents living in the U.S. as of the 1910 Census, as well as the Immigration Act of 1924, which banned nearly all immigration from Asia and set quotas on the number of immigrants from other nations, favoring those from Northern and Western Europe. They also advocated for prohibition and non-interventionism.
By the 1920s, the majority of its members lived in the Midwest and West, including nearly 20% of Indiana's population. In the South, members were staunch Democrats. In the rest of the country, Klansmen included both Democrats and Republicans, as well as independents. Several politicians affiliated with the Klan have taken office such as John Brown Gordon, Rufus C. Holman, and Willian Bliss Pine. Some politicians who were not members also received support from the Klan.
In 1925, Madge Oberholtzer, a white woman, was murdered by D.C. Stephenson, Grand Dragon of the Indiana chapter of the Ku Klux Klan. The brutal attack outraged most members of the Indiana Klan and left the organization en masse. By 1930, Klan membership dropped to around 30,000, and by the 1940s, the second Klan collapsed, due to the IRS levying a massive tax liability against the organization.
The second Klan was less violent than both the first and third Klans, though it was not entirely non-violent, especially in the South. The most violent chapter was the one in Dallas, Texas. In April 1921, the Dallas Klan kidnapped Alex Johnson, a black man accused of sexual activity with a white woman. They branded the letters "KKK" on his forehead and severely beat him near a riverbed. The police chief and district district attorney refused to prosecute, arguing that Johnson deserved the treatment. Encouraged by public approval, the Dallas KKK whipped 68 people in 1922 alone. Although Johnson was black, most of the Dallas KKK's whipping victims were white men who were accused of offenses against their wives such as adultery, extramarital affairs, wife beating, abandoning their wives, gambling, or refusing to pay child support. The Dallas Klan often invited journalists to attend the whippings so they could write articles about them in the following day's newspaper. Another notable violent Klan was the Alabama chapter which was less chivalrous than the Dallas chapter. This chapter was known for whipping both black and white women who were accused of fornication, adultery, or homosexuality. Although many Alabamans were outraged by the whippings of white women, no Klansmen were ever convicted of the violence. In 1937, the Klan raided La Paloma nightclub due to the nightclub supporting the LGBT+ community. Around 200 "night riders" walked into the nightclub and began demolishing furniture, attacked employees, threatened to burn the building down, and ordered everyone to leave the club. Shortly after the Ku Klux Klan raid, Dade County Sheriff David Coleman described the nightclub as a "menace" and promised to keep it indefinitely closed. Coleman ordered the nightclub to cease operations and ordered a police raid there two weeks later. Despite this, La Paloma reopened within weeks and a skit was performed that featured performers satirizing the Klan raid and donning white hoods.
Third Klan (1950-)
Tarrantism is a culturally far-right, economically third-positionist, nationalist, and fascist ideology based on the views of Brenton Tarrant, the Australian terrorist responsible for the 2019 Christchurch mosque shootings that killed 51 people. Tarrant describes himself as an Eco-Fascist, Ethno-Nationalist, and a "Kebab remover".
Tarrant grew up in Grafton, New South Wales, Australia, where he spent the first 23 years of his life. He grew up playing video games and spending time on the internet, and started to browse 4chan when he was 14 (around 2004-2005), during the site's infancy. Tarrant was reserved as a child, having few friends at school, and he claimed to have had social anxiety during his childhood, as well as believing that he might be autistic or sociopathic as he grew older. He began expressing racist views at a young age, with two incidents occurring: the first when he spoke about his mother's former partner's Aboriginal ancestry, and the second after he was dealt with twice by his high school teacher for anti-Semitism. Tarrant began working as a personal trainer at a gym in his final year of high school, where he remained until an injury in 2012 and became unemployed for the rest of his life leading up to the terrorist attacks. He originally aspired to become either a personal trainer in a major Australian city, join the Airfield Defence Guard, or attend university or community college to study and become a real estate agent or financial advisor, but he never followed through on these plans.
Tarrant began travelling the world with the money he inherited after his father died in 2010, spending the entirety of 2014 until 2017 travelling to various countries in Asia, Europe, and Africa, among others. He went to historic battle sites where European Christians and the Ottoman Empire fought. Tarrant became increasingly concerned about the high number of Muslim immigrants in France after visiting during the 2017 presidential elections between Marine Le Pen and Emmanuel Macron, which was likely one of the catalysts for his views against Islam and immigration becoming more extreme. The election results, and the fact that the " globalist capitalist" won by a landslide over the "milquetoast civic nationalist," made him lose all hope for a democratic solution for solving political issues. The death of 11-year-old Ebba Akerlund in a truck attack by Islamic extremists in Sweden also served as motivation for his future terrorist attack.
Tarrant moved to Dunedin, New Zealand in August 2017 to train for his proposed terrorist attacks, and it was in this country that he eventually carried them out less than two years later. He applied for a gun licence soon after he arrived, and joined a rifle club and started to purchase weapons and ammunition after it was approved.
Tarrant donated to numerous organisations, including the Daily Stormer, National Policy Institute, The Right Stuff, Rebel Media, Freedomain, and Generation Ident, and even emailed Identitarian leader Martin Sellner to express his gratitude. He was a member of the Facebook page of the United Patriots Front, an Australian political group, and praised its leader, Blair Cottrell. Tarrant posted numerous memes and links to materials related to Alt-Right views on his Facebook page shortly before the shootings in early 2019. He shared images and memes praising Anders Breivik, Dylann Roof, Timothy McVeigh and Otoya Yamaguchi, the assassin of the Japan Socialist Party chairman Inejiro Asanuma. Tarrant's usernames on various websites also included references to historical politicians George Lincoln Rockwell and Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim.
Tarrant lists Oswald Mosley as a figure with political views similar to his own in his 87-page manifesto, The Great Replacement, and claims that the People's Republic of China, a country he had spent months in multiple times while travelling, as being the nation with political and social views most similar to his own. He cites extreme right-wing terrorists Anders Breivik (his biggest inspiration), Dylann Roof, Luca Traini, Anton Lundin Pettersson and Darren Osbourne as influences, having read Roof's manifesto and Breivik's manifesto downloaded. He denies being a Nazi or neo-Nazi, claiming that the former haven't existed in any political or social force for over 60 years and that the latter are a very broad category of people. He does, however, prominently feature the Black Sun (Schwarze Sonne), a Nazi Germany symbol used by Heinrich Himmler, in his manifesto and even wore a Black Sun patch during the attacks.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Fill it with white,
- Add a near-black Celtic cross,
- Add the eyes and you’re done!
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Black||#202020||32, 32, 32|
White Master Race
- Racial Nationalism - White Power!
- Esoteric Fascism - Based! But why are you so
- Clerical Fascism - We must defend our white Christian values!
- Nazism - Great views on race.
- Fascism - Based buddy. Love your racial laws. Your German counterpart, however, is way more based.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT!?
- Alt-Right - Haha joker man said the n-word, based and red-pilled.
- Silver Legionism - Me but more Christian.
- Legionarism - Same as above but more focused on hating globalists.
- Hungarism - Same as above but more focused on hating non-white minorities.
- Nazi Transhumanism - Wants to make sure whites live a long and disease-free life. Tay AI is based.
- Eco-Fascism - Wants to protect the environment of our white racial state.
- National Primitivism - Like the guy above, but on steroids.
- National Capitalism - He has great economic ideas for the White Ethnostate.
- Confederatism - We must defend and honor our brave heroes who fought against the [redacted]-loving northerners!
- British Fascism - Glory to our Anglo-Saxon brethren!
- Reactionaryism & Traditionalism - Reject cuckservatism, return to true tradition.
- Korwinism - His "White Lives Matter" merch sounds based, but only sold in Poland.
- Imperialism - See? We whites had the greatest empires and civilizations, a symbol of white pride!
- Alt-Right Libertarianism, Lowellism, Molyneuxism, Hoppeanism and Utilitarian Ethnonationalism - Rothbard, Molyneux, Hoppe, Southern, Allsupp, Rachels, Lowell, Paludan, Brown and Glistrup, all of them are based (though Rothbard is one of (((them))) and Brown is a [removed]).
- Seibtism - Same as above but lite.
- National Agrarianism - Protect the Boer farmers! And White women in wheat fields. UwU
- Police Statism - Derek Chauvin is based!
- Fuentesism - One based and redpilled sp*c zoomer, AMERICA FIRST IS INEVITABLE!!!
- Buchananism - The old wise boomer who created the AF movement, I voted for him in the 90s. And you invested into Bigot Inc.
- Integral Neo-Darwinism - Against cosmopolitism that wants to invade France with congoloids also the only good liberal nowdays.
- Ethnocracy - Our glorious white ethnostate will never let the inferior people have rights! Also, Apartheid is super based!
- Leopold II Thought - Our king, long live the Congo Free State!
- Jacksonian Democracy - One of the best presidents of all times!
- Woodrowism - Another great president.
- Milosevicism - NGL removing these kebabs sounds really based.
- Orbanism - “Hungarians are not a mixed race and do not want to become one.” BASED!
- Welfare Chauvinism - Mostly Deeply based.
- Pan-Nationalism - Whites of the world unite in a racial empire!
- Greeneism and Mastrianoism - The day you take the MAGA movement it will be one of the best of my whole life.
- Cosmicism -
Come on, admit it already. Our race is indeed superior. Just ask your cat
- Odalism - Another Fan of Breivik.
Yakub - He literally created white people
- Alt-Lite - You're cool but you're too moderate on race issues.
- Manosphere - [Redacted]s shall not take our women! (Wait, why are some of your members dare I say filthy [Redacted]s and [Redacted]s? And WHY DO YOU SUPPORT MASS IMMIGRATION IF THE IMMIGRANTS ARE ANTI-FEMINIST?!)
- Bidenism - You worked with me in the past, but your crime bill is cringe.
- Jewish-Nazism - K*ke, but exposed the truth about (((them))). Bobby Fischer, Weev and Loomer are based though.
- Anarcho-Fascism - Anarchism goes against a white racial state!
- National Bolshevism - Based socially, but you're still a commie.
- Strasserism - Same as above.
- Stransserism - Same as Strasserism but degenerate.
- Homofascism - A degenerate like the above guy, but still based, generally speaking
- Aung San Suu Kyi Thought - Not a big fan of democracy, but I like how you're a Kebab remover.
- National Feminism & Conservative Feminism - Feminism is cancer, but other than that both of you have great social views.
Mostly the former but still...
- Democratism - I used to support them until they began to simp towards those [redacted] and [redacted]s in the 1980s. But legalising Jim Crow is based.
- GOPism - Now I back him up but many of them are Jewish puppets. There’s still some hope for him since I'm making entryism.
- Blueshirtism - Is Irish which is cringe but also hates blacks and tans.
Although you don't refer to non-white people.
- Hutu Power - Is black but hates those cancerous Tutsis.
- Ba'athism - The enemy of my enemy is my friend, well... sort of. He hates them but he's also a socialist, which is cringe.
- Gaddafism - Like the above but worse due to [Redacted] simping.
- Black Islamism - Black and hates whites, buuuuut he also has worked with me in the past and hates (((them))) even more than we do.
- Black Nationalism - Look, we are not superior to you,
jk, yes we are you goddamn [redacted],all we want is to be separate from one another.
- East Asians - East Asians are honorary whites because they have high IQ and a good culture, but keep them there where they belong.
- Black Zionism - Is a [redacted] and [redacted] which is terrible but hates other [redacted] (which is pretty based NGL).
- Theodemocracy - You used to adhere to my ideology. Why did you turn your back on us?
At least the FLDS church still subscribes to us.
- Dengism - Chicom but I like the way you trigger those progressives and how you deal with minorities, also Andrew Anglin, Fuentes and Tarrant admire you for resisting the ZOG empire.
- Putinism - Similiar as above. Why did you denunce Anglo Colonialism btw?!? Also your migration politics is cringe.
- Peronism - Nice try, but Argentinians are not white, good quote about the boers though.
- Showa Statism - Japanese are honorary whites TBH, even Imperial Germany in the 19th century had "yellow fever" towards you. But tone down the imperialism, please.
- Juche - G**k commie who helped these [Redacted] but the idea of a white Juche sounds nice.
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - Another g**k commie who BTFO'ed these ZOGbots.
- Ilminism - *psst* I'll give you honorary white status. Will you maintain diplomatic relationships with South Africa? No? Why?
ALSO TELL YOUR YOUNGER SON TO STOP TAKING AWAY OUR WHITE WOMEN! REEEEEEEEE!!!
- Tridemism- Also an honorary white.
- Gandhian Socialism - Paj**t but his quote on blacks is based.
- Hindutva - Another Paj**t who has based and redpilled views, as long as you keep them there where they belong.
- Andy Ngo - While Ngo is a g**k f*g, he is overall based.
Thanks for providing kill lists.
- Pol Potism - That's WAY too hateful, even for me.
- Trumpism - Getting rid of B**ners from the border sounds based, but being a Jew bootlicker sounds cringe.
- Neoconservatism - Neck yourself, Shabbos goy race traitor. But pissing off Blacknats and funding Apartheid were based.
- Neoliberalism - Same as above, but Thatcher helped me fight against ANC.
- Classical Liberalism - Some of your followers, especially in the early days, were really based race realists (such as Andrew Jackson). Shame that modern Libtards are all degenerates.
- Churchillism - The Brits believe that you did great things.
BUT YOU DESTROYES OUR GLORIOUS THIRD REICH!!!
- Posadism - Insane dolphin-f*cker commie but nuking down these [REDACTED]s seems really based.
WAIT, YOU WANT TO NUKE OUR WHITE ETHNOSTATE TOO?!?!!?
- National Conservatism - I vote for you every time but you're very weak. We both like Rhodesia at least.
- Anarcho-Egoism - Degenerate selfish anarchist who stands against everything I believe in, but apparently he hates spooks as much as I do.
[Comment Removed by Moderator]
- White Guilt - You're white, and that's something to be proud of, not ashamed, you stupid race traitor!
- Zionism and other k*kes - [Comment removed by moderator, muted indefinitely]
But NGL, Israel is the ideal ethnostate. Also, I'll ignore the fact that you are good friends with Apartheid South Africa.
- Sankarism - [redacted] commie, need I say more?
- Black Anarchism - [REDACTED] anarchist, I don't think I need to explain why I hate this one.
- Leninism & Trotskyism - REEEEEEEEEE Judeo-Bolsheviks!
- Progressivism - Black lives don't matter, sorry not sorry.
But I like the term "Latinx" that you coined for these B**ners, because that term annoys them.
- Mugabeism - Libtard [Redacted]. Rhodesians never die!
- Lukashism - REEEEEEE STOP FLOODING EUROPE WITH SAND [REDACTED]], YOU GLOBETARD SL*V!!!
That comment on Hitler was based though.
- Mandelaism - REEEEEEEEEEE! FILTHY LIBTARD [REDACTED] WHO KILLED OUR GLORIOUS WHITE APARTHEID ETHNOSTATE!
- Lincolnism - REEEEEEE YOU’LL NEVER FREE MY [REDACTED] SLAVES, LINCOLNITES! *pew-pew*
- Hibernocracy - Stops people from hating the actual problem: The Jews. (you suck too)
- Indigenism - Redskin savage!
- Indigenous Anarchism - A redskin anarchist.
- Ethnocacerism - YOU DAMN DIRTY INJUNS KEEP TRYING TO TAKE OUR LAND, JUST GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!
- Bundism - Is a k*ke but also a commie, truly disgusting.
At least you hate Zionists.
- Liberalism & Conservatism - Both are cucks that hate white supremacy.
PragerU defending Robert E Lee was based.
- Progressive Conservatism - Another cuck like the aboves that hates white supremacy.
- Civic Nationalism - FAKE NATIONALIST LIBTARD CUCK!!!
- Multiculturalism - NO.
- Truman Doctrine, Ikeism, Kennedyism, LBJ Progressivism and Nixonism - I will never forgive you 5 for ending my sacred Jim Crow!!!
- Marxism - Is a filthy commie and also a Jew.
- Civil Libertarianism - Nah dude, the White ethnostate should be an authoritarian and patriachal nation.
- Homoconservatism - You're not even a conservative, so why are you claiming to be one?
- Bull Moose Progressivism - I've once write a poem titled: "Ni**ers in the White House" to mock his acceptance towards these [redacted].
Based comment on the Redskins tho
- Cultural Marxism - Worst form of evil in the world.
- Frankfurt School - The Frankfurt School are one of the most diabolical groups ever!
- Mutualism - Same as above but also an anarchist. (At least your founder was right about Jews.)
- Anarcho-Communism - REEEEEEE stop hitting me with that baseball bat you race traitor cuck!
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - JUST LET ME HURT THE RAPEFUGEES YOU CUCK!
- Anti-Fascism - REEEEEEEE STOP BASHING ME!!!!!
- Revolutionary Progressivism - REEEEEEE GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM ME!1!1!1!
- Jacobinism - You destroyed traditional European society and created him.
- Titoism - Mean Slav commie and [redacted] lover who threw many of my buddies into pits and abolished racial laws set up by Nazi collaborators.
- Maoism - You ch**k commie! Why you help those [redacted]? No honorary white status for you!
Nazi-Maoism sounds based though
- Guevarism and Castroism - Sp*c commies who help those [redacted] too.
- Marxism–Leninism–Maoism & Maoism–Third Worldism - [REDACTED] Commies who really f*cking hate Whites but standing up against these ZOGbots is based.
- Marxism-Leninism - REEEEEEEEEE you Judeo-Bolshevik I could beat up a [redacted] in America and walk away scot free but you sent me to the gulag for that!
- Islamic Theocracy - [REDACTED]
White Sharia sounds based tho.
- İttihadism, Neo-Ottomanism and Kemalism - FILTHY KEBAB TURKROACHES!
Ignore the fact that Ittihadism influenced Nationalsocialism.
- Liberal Feminism - Rape culture?! These muzzies and sp*cs are the real "rape culture"!
- Marxist Feminism - REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
- Primalism - "Bix Nood", "muh dik", "Ooga Booga". This is what [redacted] 's are!
- State Liberalism - REEEEEEE I'm not getting into that helicopter commanded by [Redacted] tr**n f*male pilots!
- Objectivism - K*ke who promotes individualism among whites to prevent us from achieving racial awareness.
At least you hate that Civil Rights Act
- The Turner Diaries - Andrew Macdonald
- Hunter - Andrew Macdonald
- Siege by James Mason
- South Africa:An Attempt at a Positive Appraissal by Wilhelm Röpke
- 2083:A European Declaration of Independence by Anders Behring Breivik
- Investigating The O9Aby Zoltanous
Media and Websites
- Most White Nationalists view pornography, especially BBC interracial porn as a Jewish ploy to morally and socially corrupt the White race, as notable porn industry director such as Greg Lanskey (Blacked.com) are of Jewish descent.
- Ku Klux Klan, Manson Family, Christian Identity, Aryan Nations, Colonia Dignidad, White Aryan Resistance and others
- Most White Nationalists believe whites that act like blacks or other ethnic groups are not white.
- Some individuals of Asian descent, such as Michelle Malkin are labelled as White supremacist sympathizers
- Breivik supports Israel because of its anti-Islamic views and as a place to send "disloyal Jews" to.
- Parts of Breivik's manifesto were taken from Kaczynski's manifesto, with the words "black" being replaced with "Muslim" and "leftist" replaced with "Marxist".
- "I will see you all in Valhalla!"
- Quoted Pope Urban II in his manifesto.