"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness."
The American Model, simply put, is the political and economic model of the United States. American Model uses capitalism as its economic system, and loves to talk about the virtues of free enterprise. Additionally, American Model believes in a somewhat egalitarian society, upholding strong civil liberties for every citizen, as well as advocating for representative democracy, republicanism, and gun rights. American Model subscribes to federalism, granting states and localities some independence from the central government. American Model loves guns and knows how to use them.
Main Article: Neoconservatism
- Joseph McCarthy was an American politician and attorney who served as a Republican Senator from the state of Wisconsin from 1947 until his death in 1957. The term "McCarthyism" was coined in the 1950s in reference to McCarthy's widespread anti-communist paranoia, fearmongering, and allegations that numerous communists and Soviet spies, and sympathizers had infiltrated the United States federal government, universities, and elsewhere. Joseph McCarthy rose to national fame in February 1950, when he asserted in a speech that he had a list of "members of the Communist Party and members of a spy ring" who were employed in the State Department.
From the year 1950 onwards McCarthy frequently exploited Cold War tensions and the fear of communism and even began to investigate homosexuals working in the foreign policy bureaucracy, on the ground that they were prime candidates for blackmail by the Soviets (See: Lavender Scare). Said baseless accusations against homosexual government workers received wide publicity and gained him a powerful national following.
McCarthy's methods also brought on the disapproval and opposition of many. With the highly publicized Army–McCarthy hearings of 1954, and following the suicide of Wyoming Senator Lester C. Hunt that same year, McCarthy's support and popularity faded. Ultimately, the smear tactics and threats that he used led him to be censured by the U.S. Senate.
American Model is a mixture of a lot of ideologies, incluying Representative Democracy, Constitutionalism, Republicanism, Liberalism, Federalism, and several other ideologies. It is based in the values of freedom and democracy, with many presidents giving a personal influence to America's ideology. Currently there are two main parties which influence America, The Republican Party and The Democratic Party. Check the respective pages. Oh, and don't forget gun rights.
Personality and Behavior
American Model talks in american english, using a lot of american slang. He hates ideologies which do not support freedom and democracy, and frequently uses military or economic intervention to try overthrow them. He likes most USA ideologies, and the founding fathers are his idols.
How to draw
- Draw a ball
- Fill ball in with dark blue (#3C3B6E)
- In white, draw the Liberty Bell in the middle
- Draw 4 white stars, one in each corner surrounding the bell
- Add eyes et voila!
|Dark Blue||#3C3B6E||60, 59, 110|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Constitutionalism - A single copy of the greatest set of values known to man
- Roman Republicanism - I took a lot of influence from you.
- Presidentialism - We need a leader, but he can't have TOO much power.
- Jeffersonian Democracy - Another of my founding fathers!
- Hamiltonianism - Helped me with my banking system.
- Neoliberalism - Thanks for carrying my values to the current day!
- Neoconservatism - "There is no moral center in Europe....... the only reason this (the attempt to stop Bosnian genocide) is happening now is because USA finally understanding her role." - Joe Biden
- Neo-Libertarianism - Probably one of the most American ideologies ever!
- Patriotism - God bless America!
- Representative Democracy - The perfect government system.
Wait what do you mean I'm a flawed democracy?
- Zionism - I'm a proud member of AIPAC! Also, I'm the first country to recognize you and give you weapons so you can fight those terrorists!
- Paleoconservatism - In God we trust!
Why being isolationist though? The American Empire is based.
- Helvetic Model - When the constitution was written, we basically copied yours, and now you remind me Paleoconservatism. You need to adapt to modern times.
- Stratocracy - A good boy during The Cold War! I still remember helping you coup democratically elected socialists!
- Bull Moose Progressivism - Thanks for expanding the American Empire!
- Zelenskyism - Supporting Ukraine's sovereignty against Russia!
- Classical Liberalism - The ideology of our founding fathers.
- Homoconservatism - My gay best friend!
- Third Way - My more Liberal fan
- Republicanism - 1776 never forget!
- Civic Nationalism and Interculturalism - The best national and cultural models!
- Democratism & American Republicanism - My main major parties, you all try to make Uncle Sam a better place.
- Imperialism - America, F*ck Yeah!
Thanks for donating to my political parties and swaying the politicians to back your cause
- Authoritarian Capitalism - That's way too far……
Though McCarthy is kinda based and I don't mind backing some of your followers in the rest of the world if it suits my interests.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - Same as above.
- Police Statism - Too far but a strong police force is good.
Police brutality and mass-incarceration goes brrrrrrrr
- Indigenism - Hey, sorry about the whole "genocide" thing. You're cool with your reservations, right?
Not really sorry, I just don't want to seem racist or to let my followers to suffer guilt, and if I could, I would gladly do it again.
- Black Nationalism - Same with you.
The Black Panthers are still garbage and they got wrecked epic style
- White Nationalism - We used to be close friends, but times have changed.
- Gaullism - Important ally during WWII, why do you hate me so much?
- Nordic Model - The nords are great allies, I don't understand this whole "Democratic Socialism" rubbish though...
Wait, what do you mean you're actually Capitalists??
- Feminism - Your rights are protected by the 19th amendment, stop complaining about Dobbs v. Jackson.
- Jihadism - I killed your goddamn soldiers! But we also helped you to rise in Afghanistan against the USSR. 
- Multiculturalism - I am fine with different cultures in detention in my country, but stop complaining about border controls
and keeping children in cages.
- LGBT - I'll leave it to the parties.
- Irredentism - Is Greenland still for sale?
- Progressivism - Many of my modern values support him, but he's far too critical of me.
- National Capitalism - Aren't you that Nazi again?
Nazi scientists were beneficial for NASA, thanks for that. I also initiated Operation Condor and backed you to screw over Latin America.
- European Federalism - It's complicated...
- Dengism - I am on good terms with Deng and Jiang, but Xi Jinping is the enemy of the West, and he literally genocides the innocent Uyghurs in Xinjiang! ̶P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶d̶e̶d̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶i̶s̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶
- Libertarianism - Don't worry pal, you'll get your 5 minutes eventually...
I am still kind of a symbol for you.
Enemies of America
- Marxism - BETTER DEAD THAN RED!!!
Ignore the fact that Karl Marx congratulated my 16th president on winning the election.
- Marxism–Leninism - Communist detected on American soil. Lethal force engaged.
Ignore that I helped him build much of his industrial capacity and provided him Lend-Lease during WW2.
- Xi Jinping Thought - Biggest foe of America since the Commie-Russian Empire collapsed!
- Juche - FAKE KOREA!
- Socialism - You are just an inefficient, corrupt, and hive-minded collectivist system.
- Christian Theocracy - Separation of church and state!
Wait, that wasn't in the Constitution?
- Monarchism - NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!
- Absolute Monarchism - Sic semper tyrannis!
- Confederatism - Each Dixie boy must understand that he must mind his Uncle Sam!
- Hydrarchy - Never forget the Barbary wars!
- Anarcho-Capitalism - I AM NOT A TYRANNY!
- Anarcho-Communism - TERRORIST! NEVER FORGET CHARLESVILLE!
- Post-Leftism - Get a job.
- Ego-Communism - F*CK OFF TO RUSSIA GOLDMAN!
- Showa Statism - You deserved those damn nukes!
- Putinism - Look, we could have been friends but your greed just escalated and WW3 is near!
- Fourth Theory - THE ABOVE'S MASTER!
- National Bolshevism - Two of the most unamerican ideologies combined.
- Monarcho-Socialism - New Jewel Movement get rekt.
- Isolationism - Never again!
- Separatism - Texas V. White NEVER FORGET!
- Social Democracy - There's no free lunch over here! Pay for your healthcare, bludger!
- Khomeinism - Who do you call "The Great Satan, The Wounded Snake"?!
- State Atheism - Our first admendment guarantees freedom of religion.
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - Agent Orange go brrrrrrr.
- Guevarism - Communist scum!
- Nazism & Fascism - We kicked your asses back in '45!
- Reactionaryism - Yes, we don't have ancient architecture, who cares?
- Revolutionary Progressivism - You literally hate our nation!
- Theodemocracy - Deseret will never be a real country, get lost!
- Regulationism - The freer the market, the freer the people!
The Roosevelts were based tho
- Ba'athism - WHERE ARE THE WMDs?
- Totalitarianism - DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!
- Anarcho-Nihilism - How dare you hate dems and reps, true democracy, capitalism and the military-industrial complex?
- Gaddafism - Arab spring go brrrrrrrr
- Ultranationalism -
The Corpse has drawn out this ability. D4C has progressed to a higher level!I love America, but I think that this is a little too much... Also, many of you are straight up against other people coming to our country, when that's what grew America to what it's become.... Give me your tired, your poor, and huddle masses begging for Freedom!
- The Constitution of the United States: A Transcription
- Politics of the United States
- United States Bill of Rights
- Republicanism in the United States
- American Enlightenment
- American Enlightenment Thought
- The Federalist Papers
- What are American values? What is important to Americans?
- Six Basic American Cultural Values
- American Political Culture (sparknotes)
- American Political Culture (ushistory.org)
- American Political Culture (lumenlearning)
American Model outside of the United States
- United States Constitution and worldwide influence
- Constitution of the Republic of Texas (1836)
- Liberian Constitution of 1847 (original)
- Constitution of the Philippines (1935 as of 1947)
- Constitution of Japan (1947)
- A Draft Constitution For The Commonwealth of Canada (somewhat)
- N.M. Muravyov's Decembrist Constitutional project
- A draft Federal European Constitution of ten articles
- Second Nigerian Republicand Fourth Nigerian Republic
- Constitution of Australia
- America could be a Utopia by BritMonkey
- How Americans Got So Stupid by BritMonkey
- A Guide to American Liberalism by Ryan Chapman
- Why Are Identity Politics So Intense in America? by Ryan Chapman
- Independents (An Independent in 2000)
- New California Republic (Fallout)
- The American Spirit (Land of the Free 12- FINAL)