"Democracy means that if this man, you, and I will be trapped on an island, we having a majority of votes will decide that you have to sleep with us. That's the Democracy. And with 2/3 votes we can even put that in the constitution."
Korwinism is a libertarian, monarchist, economically and culturally far-right Polish ideology based on the teachings of Janusz Korwin-Mikke and the parties he's been part of. He can be most easily described as " Minarcho-Hoppean" in the policies he advocates for. Korwinism is known for saying stuff considered "questionable," which usually makes progressives have a mental breakdown; even other LibRights look weirdly at him.
Some of these policies include: rebuilding the culture and traditions of Latin civilization, implementation of the eternal human aspirations for freedom, respect for private property, decreasing the overall role of the state, strengthening the role of the family and creating favorable conditions for its development, etc.
This ideology is mainly represented by the Coalition for the Renewal of the Republic or simply Korwinist party, a mainly paleolibertarian and minarchist party, with anarcho-capitalist and monarchist factions within.
Korwinball's mannerisms and behavior reflect the ones of Janusz Korwin-Mikke:
- He loves destroying leftists with facts and logic in a style Ben Shapiro can only dream of;
- is arrogant, does despise the majority; at the same time, is polite and cultural towards everyone;
- is a horseshoe anti-socialist (every type of socialism is actually the same);
- is a right-wing equivalent of Left Communism's purism: believes that 99% of ideologies are socialists, whereas he and a tight group of his friends are the only true right-wingers;
- compares every opponent to Nazism and likes mentioning Hitler, in general;
- sometimes unexpectedly says something weird/bizarre about women, disabled people, or praises random authoritarian dictatorship (behavior known as the "1% protocol").
Korwin in the Polish People's Republic
Until the age of 9, Korwin was a Socialist passively accepting of what the PRL Regime told him. He even had the portraits of Mao and Stalin in his room, but he eventually heard in the news that Tito had devalued the Yugoslav Dinar, this made him think that "Wouldn't that mean that Yugoslav products ten times cheaper for foreigners, and foreign products ten times as costly for Yugoslavs? Making life harder for them". This turned into a conversation with his Grandma, which broadened his worldview to generally turned him towards the right-wing direction. From this point on he was sent on the epic quest to destroy Leftism epic style.
Korwin in his adulthood became involved in politics, writing several underground publications and joining the D*mocratic[Note 1] Front (A state-approved opposition party) and later becoming an advisor to the Solidarity Trade Union. He was generally the most right-wing person in the opposition, criticizing Solidarity leaders for pushing for a mixed market-and-planned economy which would preserve Socialism instead of scrapping the system entirely in favour of a Laissez-Faire society.
Korwin early on
The first party Korwin has founded was the "Real Politics Union" (UPR), founded as an alliance of Conservatives , Market liberals, Agrarians and Nationalists. It initially found success due to the First Sejm's lack of strict entry requirements, but the Sejm has eventually established them and the party could not secure enough votes to get in or to secure public funding. Eventually causing Korwin to leave it.
After this moment, Korwin took it upon himself to partake in as much events as possible. Partaking in every single Polish election including Presidential, Parliamentary, European and Local; he also rarely refused an interview or a title.
Korwin's rise to fame (and infamy)
Korwin's time struck with the popularization of the Internet in the mid 2000's, where his views and behavior became very memeable, especially his debates with leftists which were re-uploaded on YouTube with titles like "Janusz Korwin-Mikke COMPLETELY MASSACRES a leftist".
Due to the fact that the type of people to use the internet at the time where primarily young College and University students they became primary fanbase and voterbase of his. Because at the time it was fashionable for these students to have rather long hair which was tied in a ponytail the term "ponytail" ("kuc"[Note 2]) became the term for all followers of Korwinism, even if they are bald.
During this time he was crowned "Poland's biggest chauvinist" which he wore as a badge of honor. Korwin also turned out to be the Cyborg that is powered by nothing but Sugar.
Korwin goes international
In 2014 Korwin under the party "Congress of the New Right" has managed to garner enough support to join the European Parliament, he used this opportunity to cause as much chaos as possible in the institution because as Korwin said "You can basically do nothing of importance in the Europarliament."
His plan to cause as much chaos as possible in the Europarliament has worked, although out of all the statements he made that foreign media could stick to was his statement that the gender wage gap was justified since on average women were smaller, weaker and less intelligent than men on average.
The return of the king
In 2019, under a Fourth party (Wolność) Korwin started a coalition with several other dissenter right parties and politicians called "Konfederacja" (Polish for "Confederation"). After a brief reshuffling the coalition ended up being Wolność, The National Movement and Confederation of the Crown of Poland with minor members like the Driver's Party.
After failing to get into the European parliament again, the coalition participated in the Parliamentary elections. Which were successful, resulting in Korwin and his movement getting into parliament the first time in 25 years.
In order to protest the various integration of the European Union, Korwin even publicly saluted the Nazis in his speech and spoke for China when the Liberals and left-wing party groups in the European Parliament were strongly anti Chinese.
But isn't he anti communist?
After Janusz Korwin-Mikke retired in 2022, he was replaced by Sławomir Mentzen. It changed its name from "KORWiN" to Nowa Nadzieja and is now the 3rd largest political party in Poland
The Korwinist movement is distinguished by a certain set of Features.
The unifying element within Korwinist movements is the belief in Laissez-Faire economics and that taxes should be as low as possible. This belief leads also to the belief that the government should be left to do as small of an amount of functions as effectively possible. As such, they demand the annulment of corporate tax and income tax, along with lowering the VAT to the legal amount demanded by the European Union. This comes along with privatising all state-owned enterprise, including the education system and hospitals.
Korwin and his parties are also in favor of liberalisation of gun laws, believing it to be the best way to stop terrorists. Furthermore, they believe that if every second Jew in the 1930's and 40's have had a gun, the Holocaust wouldn't have happened, also, despite his cultural beliefs, they're in favour of the legalisation of all drugs alongside prostitution. Korwin himself also believes in the legalisation of child pornography, as long as it's created and shared digitally, with no real children involved.
Some beliefs include:
- The wage gap is generally justified as the average woman is smaller, weaker and less intelligent than the average man (note: the "average" is to be stressed).[Note 3].
- Men should often ignore a partner who said no to sex, as women usually pretend that they don’t want [sex].
- When it comes to rape crime, men should not be convicted unless there were two witnesses to the crime.
- Opposition to the LGBT movement:same sex marriage and adoption.
- Opposition to abortion with almost no exceptions.
- The belief in the restoration of values of the Latin Civilization[Note 4].
The movement is generally opposed to Democracy, with Korwin calling it "The dumbest system of government" as "Two local Żuls[Note 5] have more voice in how things are ran than an expert", and also "During a war, you need a dictator to rule a country". Most Korwinists favor a form of Semi-Constitutional Monarchy instead.
Homokorwinism is a ideology based on Facebook group
On October 15, 2022, Sławomir Mentzen became the leader of the KORWIN party, changing its name to New Hope. His main postulate is low and simple taxes. Once Mentzen introduced the "five of the Confederation" where he said that they do not want gays, Jews, abortion, the European Union and taxes. Currently, Sławomir denies these words and claims that it was a joke. New Hope supports the presidential system, voluntary ZUS for entrepreneurs and the abolition of PIT and CIT taxes.
How to Draw
Korwinism's design is usually based on the logo of Korwin's current party (Wolność) usually upside down to reflect the Ideology's Polish origin. Symbology of the Real Politics Union (UPR) is accepted too.
- Draw a ball with eyes,
- Add a crimson bow tie,
- Fill the ball with a dark shade of blue
- Draw a Crown with gold (optionally upside down as a reference to Polandball being upside down)
And you're done!
|Gold||#FFCB08||255, 203, 8|
|Dark Blue||#093253||9, 50, 83|
|Crimson||#DC143C||220, 20, 60|
- Draw a ball with eyes
- Fill it black
- Make a white cross
- Inside the white cross, put a blue cross
- Add crimson bow tie
And you're done! The meaning of the flag is as follows: The form of a Saint George's flag represent struggle, with Blue representing Faith, White representing Purity and Black representing Liberty. Or in simpler terms the flag represents "The Struggle for Faith, Purity and Liberty".
|Black||#191919||25, 25, 25|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Blue||#0090D5||0, 144, 213|
|Crimson||#DC143C||220, 20, 60|
- Capitalism - Liberty + Money
- Libertarian Monarchism - Liberty + Monarchy
- Monarcho-Capitalism - Money + Monarchy
- Hoppeanism - GET RID OF THE COMMIE SCUM FROM POWER, FUCK YEAH!
- Reactionaryism - Fellow degenerate hater.
- Paleolibertarianism - Kinda like me but republican. Still based though.
- National Libertarianism & National Liberalism - The best nationalists.
- Monarchism - The best system.
- Minarchism - Also the best system.
- Alt-Lite - Nice guy and a fan of mine but I wish he wasn't so moderate.
- Braunism - Another based ally.
- Timocracy - Way better than *phew* d***cracy.
- Reactionary Liberalism - Fellow free-market lover with based cultural views.
- Reactionary Libertarianism - You get me.
- Manosphere - Women are weaker, smaller and less intelligent than men, thanks for the support. Also don't forget to buy my book!
- Hayekism - One of the greatest intellectuals of all time.
- Alt-Right Libertarianism - A bit racist and at times fascistic but apart of that he's great.
- Carl Benjamin Thought - My British pal who helped me to become international.
- PewDiePie - Same as above but Swedish.
- Trumpism - My Yank, Statist counterpart!
- Kogosianism - My ancap pal from Latin America. He's a bit wacky, but he got the spirit.
- Femboy Conservatism - A picture together?
- National Movement - My great ally and compatriot, he fights in my side in order to make Poland great again, shame you are republicans, d***crats and protectionists, some even regulationists.
- Confederationism - The student has surpassed the master... At least Sławek rages the lefties, now.
- Classical Liberalism - Too moderate, too *phew* d***cratic.
- Libertarian Conservatism - Ok, but still too moderate.
- Pink Capitalism - Economically wise, culturally degenerate.
- Pinochetism - Too statist, but I absolutely love how you deal with commies.
- Fujimorism - Peruvian version of above.
- Green Libertarianism & Eco-Capitalism - They seriously believe in this global warming scam?
- Objectivism - Pro-capitalist, but your philosophy is frankly pretty weird.
Also, Rand is a w*man, but at least she hates feminism too.
- Classical Conservatism - Economically a bit too statist and socialist for my liking but your cultural views are pretty based.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Anarchy is just as oppresive as d*******y and Kulesza is a Brutus.
- Libertarianism - Not as utopian as Ancap but you are too moderate and *phew* d***cratic, and some of you are too progressive.
- Jihadism - ISIS and Taliban are still better than the EU. Also, Nice job not letting Women and LGBT people have rights.
- Dengism - I have been writing about China for over 30 years. Since the reforms of the late Deng Xiaoping – with growing admiration. After having visited China, I realized that even my latest articles were about two years belated. Today, China has definitely outrun the EU. Nice job with the response towards Tiananmen protests.
- Neoreactionaryism - Has some good ideas, but overall weird
even for me.
- Nationalism - Depends on the type of nationalism.
- Reactionary Socialism - You confuse me.
- Neoliberalism - Margaret Thatcher was a heroine! However nowadays you're too progressive and cringe. Shame.
- Technocracy - Sure, better than *phew* d***cracy but still too statist and socialistic.
- Alt-Right - Says stuff that is drastic
even by me.
- Avaritionism - Another Ancap... Wait you are the guy who loves violence and agrees with me about some questions? 50/50.
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Love the capitalism part, not authoritarian. Your too close to china (comies *phew*).
- Conservatism - The Traditional Gender Laws and normal marriage shall be embraced! Won't you be mad that I have 2 families?
W****s and Thieves
- Everybody to the left of Leszek Balcerowicz.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - You promise 500 monies, yet you take 1000 monies.[Note 6]
- Conservative Socialism - How can you be conservative and socialist? Your whole ideology is about putting power in the hands of those who don't deserve it. At least you're less cringe than most other socialists.
- Christian Socialism - Literally PIS.
- Agrarianism - Whoever wins, you see in them a comrade.
- Keynesian School - We are not for making shoes so shoemakers can have jobs, but so we can have shoes.
- *phew* D***cratic Socialism - Socialism + *phew* d***cracy, what a nightmare!
- Social *phew* D***cracy - The same guy again.
- Marxism–Leninism - Fucking commie scum!
- Nazism - Almost as bad as Succdem!
But there's no evidence that Hitler knew about the Holocaust.
- Feminism - You simply must earn less!
- Liberal Feminism - Rape culture? Why yes, there is an element of rape in every sexual intercourse. Problem?
- Progressivism - Why the heck you often suffer from mental breakdown when I debate you?
- Civil Libertarianism - See, I do advocate the legalisation of marijuana, sex work and
childpornography, but you're too progressive. And why the disgusted look? You wanna debate me? Fuck you Dziambor and Sośnierz!
- National Bolshevism - Your whole ideology sounds like the EU.
- State Liberalism - You are the EU!
- Eurocommunism - This is what the EU wants!
- European Federalism - LITERALLY NAZIS! Ein Reich, ein Volk, ein Ticket!
- Third Way - Like he's actually going to lower taxes and embrace economical liberalism...
- Kleptocracy - "Beat w** and thiefes!"
- Corporatocracy - Lemon Socialism.
- Liberal Conservatism - Just a Statist and a Crony Capitalist with a Right-Liberal mask.
Books in Polish and by JKM.
- Historia i zmiana (History and change), 1982
- Ratujmy państwo (Let's Save the Country), 1990
- Vademecum ojca (Father's vademecum), 1991
- Naprawić Polskę, no problem (To fix Poland? No problem!), 2004
- Świat według Korwina (World according to Korwin), 2012
- Europa według Korwina (Europe according to Korwin), 2016
- Polityka według Korwina (Politics according to Korwin), 2018
- Declaration of Ideals of the Wolność Party
- Ideological declaration of Unia polityki realnej
- ideological declaration of the Congress new right
- Congress of the New Right Program
- Co to jest korwinizm
- Meet the Gmina Rusiec - the center of korwinism. Every fourth voter chose Korwin's party
- Between Europe and Russia The Foreign Policy of Janusz Korwin-Mikke New Right in Poland
- Janusz Korwin-Mikke
- Congress of the New Right
- Real Politics Union
- Liberty and Lawfulness
- Conservative-Monarchist Club
- TOP 10 moments by chemik87PL
- The wokest MEP by The Thinkery
- Monarchists in the Polish Parliament | Janusz Korwin-Mikke Interview by Sargon of Akkad
- This man has -1000 respect for women why might SHOCK you by Pewdiepie
- Piers Morgan Rages at 'The Most Sexist Man in Politics' (Full Interview) by Good Morning Britain
- ENG How to fight terrorism? - Janusz Korwin-Mikke by KORWiN vs UE i Sejm
- Interview with Polish MEP- Janusz Korwin-Mikke- Southampton 15/07/2017 by Mateusz Jaronski
- The Janusz Korwin-Mikke Interview by Sargon yet again.
- Speaker's Corner-Janusz Korwin-Mikke,Leader of Wolsnoc(Liberty party,Poland) by The Liberalists
- Historia Memów - Janusz Korwin Mikke and Historia Memów - JANUSZ KORWIN MIKKE 2: DZIEŃ SĄDU by BadzmiPowazni
- Historia Memów - SŁAWOMIR MENTZEN also by BadzmiPowazni
- Czas Zaorać Socjalizm and Czas Zaorać Socjalizm II by Kelthuz
- Janusz Korwin-Mikke - Sejm IX kadencji by KORWiN vs UE i Sejm
- Janusz Korwin-Mikke o teorii ekonomii i teorii podejmowania decyzji by KORWiN vs UE i Sejm
- JKM #hot16challenge #hot16challenge2 - Siepomaga.pl with Janusz Korwin-Mikke by nptvpl
- Korwin the movie-Film Dokumentalny by Tomasz Agencki
- Dlaczego nie warto mylić KORWINIZMU z LIBERTARIANIZMEM? by JANUSHINHO
- Janusz Korwin-Mikke
- Kelthuz Official
- Grzegorz Braun
- Stanisław Zółtek
- UPR Info TV
- Partia Korwina
- Organizacja Monarchistow Polskich (Polish Monarchist organisation) (Associated with the Congress of the New Right and Real Politics Union)
- Conservative-Monarchist Club
- It is a common joke within Korwinist circles to censor the term "Democracy".
- Polish word for "Pony" (animal) and "Ponytail" (hairstyle) are the same.
- However, Korwin claimed that his statement has been misinterpreted, as bere he is referring to the wage differences in a free-market economy by taking an example of the differences between salaries of a tall basketball player and a short basketball player, with the taller player getting paid more
- The "Latin Civilization" is one of the seven civilizations distinguished by Polish historian Feliks Koneczny, with it's roots in Ancient Greek philosophy, ancient Roman law and the Christian faith. The term essentially has the same meaning as the "Western Civilization".
- Pejorative term commonly used in Poland for homeless alcoholics.
- In reference to the "500+ program", instituted by the Law and Justice party.
- , Polish Youtube.
- With the exception of the 2020 Polish Presidential Election, as he lost Konfederacja's primary elections.
- , Polish Youtube.
- "The Plurality of Civilizations", by Feliks Koneczny.
- "Here we see the far-right Polish politician Janusz", r/Europe, Reddit.com.
Credit: u/CzielaczekXXL, Source
Credit: u/Borisyukishvili, Source
Credit: u/bruno-radical, Source
Credit: u/Maxx-c, Source
Original Image (alt)