"Human freedom cannot and does not rely on ignorance and randomness. Human freedom — the capacity to make choices based on reason — expands with knowledge."
Plusbert's main belief is that a severely minimalized state and/or no state at all combined with free market chicago-to-austrian economics and the technological progress of human civilization into eventually colonising the galaxy are complimentary ideals and therefore Right-Libertarians and Transhumanists should co-operate. This usually manifests in the belief that just like the concept of, for example, "The Right to Bear Arms", a "Right to Human Enhancement" should also exist.
Just like anarcho-transhumanism, libertarian transhumanism believes in morphological freedom, although in this case it's because plusbert sees it as an extension of self-ownership. Another common belief of libertarian transhuman is that governmental regulations are preventing technological progress, such as those imposed by the fda in sector pharmaceutics, so the best option to a transhumanist future would be the free market. Many followers of this ideology express interest in the creation of autonomous societies in space like anarcho-frontierism, although they are also open to the colonization of ocean by Seasteading or others means.
it is one of the first currents of transhumanist thought defined in 1988 by philosopher Max More. An earlier version of this philosophy included "spontaneous order" as part of its principles, which is essentially the same as File:Anarcho-capitalism.png anarcho-capitalism.The current version replaces the spontaneous order with an "open society" principle, which is a libertarian form of Anti-authoritarianism.Although individual followers of the current version may fall into a wide range of ideologies, many remain libertarians of some kind. The extropy magazine published by More and his parthers , It also has a good number of articles with libertarian and anarchist content.
Plusbert should preferably be represented as a Boogaloo-type libertarian who is additionally obsessed with technology. Resulting in Plusbert being a huge enthusiast of Futuristic Weapons and will give every reason to use his collection against anybody that violates the Non-Aggression Principle on him.
He also really loves Cyberpunk.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- (Optional) Draw Futuristic Boogaloo Gear,
- Fill it with Gold/Yellow,
- With blue draw a silhouette of a Snake forming a "h",
- Next to the snake draw a "+" to form the "h+" logo,
- Below the snake write some variation of "Don't Tread on Me" or "No Step on Snek",
- (Optional) Draw a laser coming out of the Snake's Mouth,
And you're done!
|Gold/Yellow||#FFF200||255, 242, 0|
|Blue||#00A4E9||0, 164, 233|
- Transhumanism - Cite with "The Right to bear Robot Arms shall not be infringed".
- Libertarianism - Dad, it's time for the first Martian Boogaloo.
- Capitalist Transhumanism - Half brother and very close match.
- Libertarian Feminism - Half sister and very nice.
- Socialist Transhumanism - Fucking commie but at least you still have the robot gear.
- Nazi Transhumanism - A literal fucking nazi, but the retro-futuristic gear is cool.
- Anarcho-Transhumanism - Mostly good in principle, but most of your followers are a bit too commie and we still need some state.
- Social Libertarianism - Yang and Istvan are based but not many of us see the benefits of UBI.
- Transhumanist Avaritionism - He rejects the NAP, but loves AI, nanomachines and laser guns.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Shut up, being anti-technology is stupid statism.
- Primalism - Dumb monkey.
- Pol Potism - Totalitarian anti-technology communism?! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!! This ideology should burn forever!
- Libertarian Transhumanism
- Ronald Bailey
- Glenn Reynolds
- Zoltan Istvan
- Gennady Stolyarov II
- Transhumanist Party
- “I’m somewhere between Bernie and Hillary in terms of political ideologies. I don’t lean as hard left as (Bernie) does but I do like him and I think he’s an exciting figure to have. A lot of places in the world have been taking in more socialistic leaders and I don’t think capitalism is going to survive more than 30 years. I like Bernie a lot.”