Internationalism is an ideology which stresses the benefits of greater cooperation between nations. It advocates that humans should unite across national boundaries to advance a common cause or interest. Being a broad term, it is similar to Globalism and Cosmopolitanism, but is generally distinct in the way that internationalism is less extreme than the two (e.g. doesn't necessarily want a one-world government or to mix cultures, etc).
Internationalism can be advocated for many different reasons. Economic internationalism supports states cooperating with each other to improve economic relations with each other; an example of this is the European Union. Another form of internationalism includes diplomatic/foreign interventionism, popular with ideologies such as Neoconservatism. Historically, socialist movements have used internationalism to unite communists world-wide against class struggle.
Internationalism believes in working across national borders to spread the ideas of a particular movement or ideology.
Internationalism is a very friendly ball, always willing to reach out to friends. Upon being given the opportunity likes to stop conflicts and end arguments. Very big fan of geography and can name most countries and their best qualities.
They may be presented by the artist as working in an international embassy.
Libertarian Internationalism is the belief that the world should promote libertarian values. One such association whose mission is the promotion of libertarian politics around the globe is the International Alliance of Libertarian Parties, also known as the IALP.
Proletarian Internationalism is the belief that proletarian revolutions are all part of a single class-based global conflict against the capitalist bourgeois class. Proletarian Internationalists believe in uniting the working class across national borders to bring about communism, hence the slogan "Workers of the world, unite!".
How to Draw
- Draw a ball and color it Cyan.
- Draw a circle of white circles.
- (Optional) Add a blue flag pin.
- Add eyes.
|Cyan||#00C8FF||0, 200, 255|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Blue||#1626CE||22, 38, 206|
This design is based on the Leftvalues icon for International
- Draw a ball
- Fill in the ball with a dark pinkish purple
- Draw a black circle in center.
- Add a curved grid to a circle.
- (Optional) Add a red flag pin.
- Add eyes.
|Dark Pinkish Purple||#782F52||120, 47, 82|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
- Leninism - A communist who is a massive fan of me.
- Marxism - Workers of the world unite!
- Neoconservatism - Exporting freedom to other countries? Based!
- Neo-Libertarianism - Essentially the one above but more extreme .
- Neoliberalism - You love me a lot. But you can be a bit extreme at times.
- Cosmopolitanism - We are world citizens.
- Globalism - Me, but more focused on maintaining a one-world government.
- Civic Nationalism - My favorite form of nationalism!
- Alter-Globalism - Protecting worker's rights and promoting internationalism? Based!
- Nationalism - As long you help other countries, you're OK.
- Patriotism - Like the above but softer and better.
- Ethnopluralism - We both support universal theories, but why are you racist?
- Welfarism - Depends if I support deregulation or not.
- Libertarianism & Anarcho-Capitalism - I love your universalist ideas but you simp too much for decentralization and local rule, be more like them and less like these ones.
- Paleoconservatism - Isolationist and a closeted fascist.
- Ultranationalism - Fascist!
- Neo-Nationalism - Zoomer-Boomer Biggot sickness!