"The place to prove you’re right is on the battlefield."
Combatocracy is a non-quad ideology that advocates for a system of government in which leaders are chosen by trial by combat. He believes that only the strongest in society are fit to rule. He doesn't reside anywhere specific on the Political Compass, although he is usually aligned with authoritarian and right-wing.
Combatocracy is almost exclusively seen in the realm of fiction, being a form of government in works such as Black Panther, The Dark Crystal, and Pokémon. The only version of Combatocracy that has been put into practice in real life is Monarcho-Combatocracy, which was the form of government in many Viking societies.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it brown.
- Draw the cross in the center in black.
- Add the eyes and you're done!
|Brown||#4D2601||77, 38, 1|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
- Social Darwinism - The strong should rule over the weak.
- Feudalism - Oh how I miss you old friend!
- Norse Pagan Theocracy - Holmgang is based.
- Kraterocracy - Might makes right!
- Avaritionism - You only have two options: Live free or die! But really - "being a silent killer is way better and money-worthy than being a loud and dumb fighter"? Are you fighting for money or for honor?
- Fourth Theory & Anarcho-Fascism - Both of you want to bring me back. Based!
- Jingoism & Imperialism - Sounds epic ngl.
- Technocracy - A nerd that also supports a system of government based on skill, so you're tolerable.
- Nordic Model & Social Democracy - You do care way too much about the weak. But worker's stikes and industrial action bound by strict rules? All-night-long collective bargaining negotiations that really put one's physical stamina on test? Based!
- Illegalism - Likes illegal fights but not really fights in general.
- Neoconservatism - Not sure about you, but the constant wars and military interventions are kind based.
- Third Way - Social-ist version of above which makes you less good.
- Neo-Libertarianism - You're somewhat better than your hawkish companion of above.
- KHUNTO - You affiliated yourselves with martial arts groups and patronized martial arts but why force politicians to swear loyalty to the blood oath when you can make them fight eachother.
1 VS 1, bitch!
- Hamiltonianism - LMAO YOU LOST!
- Scientocracy - Supports the rule of NERDS!
- Democracy - Supports the rule of weaklings!
- Mediocracy - Supports the rule of the most mediocre.
- Kakistocracy - Supports the rule of the most incompetent.
- Posadism - Nukes are OP and banned in competitive.
- Anarcho-Pacifism & Pacifist Feminism - Pussies!
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - I will win, I have better weapons than you!
- Gandhian Socialism - Yeah, sure, whatever.
- The closest thing to Combatocracy being seriously supported is from the KHUNTO party from East Timor/Timor-Leste, which is affiliated with the Korka martial arts group.
- Used in Luigi's Revenge Interactive