"Geoism is a theory of economic justice and efficiency. Justice is implemented by having each person keep his whole earnings and getting a share of the benefits from nature. Efficiency is obtained by not imposing arbitrary costs and restrictions on human action. The market tends to provide community services the geoist way, while governments tend to restrict and impose costs on human action. Geoism is therefore in accord with liberty, and is the philosophy best suited to a society free of state oppression and tyranny."
Geolibertarianism, shortened to Geolib, is an economically center-right to right-wing, culturally variable, and anti-authoritarian political ideology that believes in an untampered free market save for a singular land-value tax. Essentially, geolibertarianisms state that all land property and raw natural resources; assets that qualify as as land by an economic definition are scarce and rivalrous goods considered as common property, or more aptly, unowned property. It still takes from the Georgist political ideology, however, supports many forms of Pigouvian taxes, severance taxes, and compensatory fees.
How To DrawDespite being libertarian, Geolibertarianism does not follow the common trend of having a flag that consists of the Gadsden-flag with minor edits such as recoloring.
- Fill a ball with this shade of dark green (#426A07)
- Draw a 4-squared diamond in pure white (#FFFFFF)
- Draw the eyes
|Dark Green||#426A07||66, 106, 7|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Geoanarchism - My even more uncompromising brother. While I appreciate the sentiment I don't quite understand the logistics of how he would implement a system such as land value tax without any kind of government.
- Georgism - Hi Dad! We pretty much agree on everything, but I think the government should mind its own damn business! With the exception of a land value tax of course.
- Libertarianism - Hi other dad! We also pretty much agree on everything, but speculating land is not a useful service. Plus, LVT has no deadweight loss!
- Minarchism - So you want a small state? Cool, LVT would be really helpful in funding it!
- Green Libertarianism - Ok here's a thought, what if we like, taxed the land.
- Environmentalism - The exploitation of natural resources should be taxed by the exploiter, for preventing others from having access to those materials. After all, It's not like anybody made the ground we stand on.
- Anarcho-Frontierism - See you later, space cowboy.
- Chicago School - Thanks for supporting me Friedman!
- Social Georgism - I'm not keen on that whole "welfare" thing; the land value tax should be used to maintain the bare minimum government, any other taxes are pretty much theft.
- Social Libertarianism - Your just like social georgism, but with less focus on the LVT. Still, your better than the statists.
- Paleolibertarianism - My brother and I agree on a lot, economically speaking. But we tend to diverge a bit politically.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Land speculation is kind of cringe bro ngl. Plus, exploitation of land without compensation to others is a violation of the NAP
- Marxism - The only thing we share in common is our disdain for landlords.
- Marxism–Leninism - I would rather live with a landlord than you!
- Hoppeanism - If communists aren't people, then neither are landlords.
- Timocracy - Horrible system!
- Libertarian Party at Sea on Land by Harold Kyriazi
- Geo-Rent: A Plea to Public Economists by Fred Foldvary
Videos and Misc. Sources