Asocialism (Asoc) or Asocial Socialism is an economically far-left and culturally progressive ideology that wants to provide decent living conditions to every citizen without them ever having to meet nor interact with one another. They use rationally planned production chains with a big level of automation to sustain an industrial or post-industrial society without needing the physical concentration of people, such as in factories or offices. Due to the high degree of planning inherent to Asocial Socialism, economic freedom is restricted, each citizen having limited purchasing power as well as a natural resource consumption credit calculated to make the asocialist economy sustainable.
An asocialist society is virtually immune to any pandemic, basically being a permanent and reinforced general lockdown.
Asocialism doesn't actively enforce introversion on people but creates a system that is more suited for asocial lifestyles than for extroverted lifestyles.
Asoc is very introvert, quiet, and rather shy. They stay calm all the time, but their apparent apathy doesn't prevent them from rigorously defending their progressive views. They always keep their temper when arguing, even with their most annoying enemies. They don't have the courage to command people so when they do it their voice becomes quieter.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it red.
- Add two black lines at the top and bottom.
- Draw a yellow star in the middle.
- Use the inner corner of the star to draw five yellow arrows pointing towards the inside.
- Fill the arrows yellow.
- Add the eyes.
|236, 0, 0
|20, 20, 20
|251, 213, 0
- Cybercommunism - Somewhat vague, but very interesting. And I can do it from my room.
- Italian Left Communism - Based economics and social views but... can you just leave me alone, please?
- Eco-Anarchism - Why did Thoreau leave Walden Pond?
- Post-Industrialism - Freelance made my life a lot easier.
- Techno-Anarchism - We are very similar.
- Anarcho-Egoism - I too want to live in peace and quiet. But you have to think further than yourself for that.
- Neoluddism - Kaczynski's lifestyle is good. You don't need to hate socialists though.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - You reject social relations, that's ok. You may be less violent and stop hating socialism
- Capitalism - Capitalism is covert extroversionism.
Credit: u/Invisguy, Source