"The world's a puzzle; no need to make sense out of it."
Puzzle-Piece Politics is a non-quadrant ideology that believes that the best way to deal with fringe ideologies is to give them pieces of land while still connecting them to the country.
Ideally, this would lead to the fringe ideologies focusing on implementing their own ideology in their piece and bettering the people's lives, instead of fighting a civil war against each other.
Puzzle Piece Politics believes that differing ideologies should exist in one singular territory so that the ideology can develop itself peacefully along side other Ideologies.
How to draw
- Draw a ball,
- Fill it with grey
- Fill it with four puzzle pieces
- The blue quadrant on the top right
- The red quadrant on the top left
- The green quadrant on the bottom right
- The yellow quadrant on the bottom left
- Add a red dot in the center
- Add the eyes, and you're done!
|Grey||#c3c3c3||195, 195, 195|
|Blue||#96d4fa||150, 212, 250|
|Red||#fabcbc||250, 188, 188|
|Green||#c8fabc||200, 250, 188|
|Yellow||#fafaaf||250, 250, 175|
|Bright Red||#fa1925||250, 25, 37|
- Confederalism - STATES RIGHTS.
- Capitalist Communism - A state with communist and capitalist zones? This must be my praxis! Deng Xiaoping was based.
- Panarchism - People should decide which ideology rules.
- Radical Centrism - We walk and talk across the political aisle together!
- Feudalism - I like how decentral you are and how you spread power to those below you but I do not want a king to prevent a peasant republic from forming.
- Anarcho-Monarchism - I might like to have an anarchist zone and a monarchist zone, but both at once are still incompatible.
- Federalism - You didn't have to fight a war with confederalism, state's rights should be held up no matter what either way I liked how decentralized you are.
- World Federalism - Hm, how about World Confederalism!
- Autarchy - EVERYONE getting a state?! That's a bit too far.
- Absolute Monarchism - You alone are not the state.
- Anti-Radicalism - I agree that we need to deal with extremists but getting rid of them isn’t the way. What’s next, murdering the moderates?
- Neoconservatism and Trotskyism - Don’t just spread one ideology around the world! We want more, more, more…
- Centralism - F*ck off already.
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - DON'T ASSIMILATE ME!!!
Credit: u/posting_acc, Source