“The worst enemy of humanity is U.S. capitalism. That is what provokes uprisings like our own, a rebellion against a system, against a neoliberal model, which is the representation of a savage capitalism. If the entire world doesn't acknowledge this reality, that the national states are not providing even minimally for health, education and nourishment, then each day the most fundamental human rights are being violated.”
Socialism of the 21st Century is an economically left-wing and culturally variable ideology. It is opposed to both capitalism and Marxism–Leninism, as it believes both failed to address issues such as poverty, hunger, racism, sexism, exploitation, the destruction of resources and the absence of a truly democratic system. It seeks to achieve its goals through parliamentary democracy, rather than violent revolution. It wants to establish an economy democratically controlled by the workers and based on the Marxian labor theory of value. It also wants strong democracy, with the utilization of referendums and protection of minority rights.
Lulism is an ideology based off of the Brazilian president Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva. it is economically and culturally center-left, internationalist, environmentalist and mildly authoritarian. Despite holding mostly culturally progressive views, Lula does not endorse abortion rights nor drug liberalization. He has also been the de facto leader of his political party, the Worker's Party, since its foundation and is usually associated with other left wing populists around the world.
- Chavismo - My son with inflation problems.
- Marxism - Many say I'm a form of you, and your labor theory of value is important!
- Mariateguism - Our ideological predecessor in the Andean countries.
- Democratic Socialism - The best way to achieve socialism.
- Left-Wing Populism - You're the way my ideas have usually been applied irl.
- Left-Wing Nationalism - We must serve our country interests first, not of the USA.
- Alter-Globalism - Basically similar emphasis on national sovereignty and indigenous rights but applied to a world-wide scale. Ultra based!
- Indigenism - Our tradition of growing coca shall not be criminalized.
- Conservative Socialism - We must not forget about the importance of protecting our traditional ways of life from foreign imperialists.
- Progressive Conservative Socialism - Many of my followers in Latin America are literally him!
- Sandersism - The best US president we'll sadly never have. *sigh*
- Marxism–Leninism - We go to the elections together but we always end up arguing about socialist theory. Thanks for supporting me, though!
- Castroism - Evo and Chavez were good friends with you, but you are a form of Marxism-Leninism.
- Kleptocracy - Stop stealing from the poor for your own benefit, dammit!!
Don't tell anyone about Odebrecht though
- Social Democracy - Lula is based, but for the most part he comes across as a bit too moderate for me. Also tell your American supporters to stop trying to water down the word socialism.
- Paleoconservatism - It's good that you oppose NATO imperialism and uphold traditional values, but you are capitalist.
- New Deal Liberalism - The least bad among actual US presidents. But why did your successor have to return to the old ways?
- Capitalism - You have failed to address the world's problems.
- Trumpism - You backed the Áñez coup.
How does it feel to have your capitol couped by your own supporters?
- Neoconservatism/Imperialism - GRINGO GO HOME!
- Corporatocracy - Literally Elon M*sk. Hands off my lithium, gringo cabrón!
- Neoliberalism - Another gringo that wants to steal my lithium!
- Third Way - Curse you Moreno, you traitor.
- Bolsonaroism - Traitor of Latin America and a stupid attempt to restore ARENA tyranny, took a big fat L from me this year lol.
- Fujimorism - You lost the election! Cope and Seethe.
- Alt-Right - I cannot find a more fitting opponent than the fascism of the 21st century.
- State Liberalism - Globalist but only for neo-liberal interests, capitalist, imperialist and pseudo-progressive. You're everything that I oppose.
- Liberal Feminism - Aren't you that scumbag again?
- Mediacracy - No little boy, no dumb little boy.
- Boluarteism - REEEEEEEEEEE TRAITOR! Pedro Castillo didn't try a self-coup, you and the corrupt congress illegally couped democratically elected Pedro Castillo to install a dictatorial regime which has dissapeared and repressed people! Vladimir Cerrón was right when calling you a traitor even though he's a hardliner! We will protest against you and the reactionary fujirat parliamentary coup!
- Marxism-Leninism-Maoism - Why did you kill peasants?!
- 21st Century Socialism by Heinz Dieterich
- Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty
- Capital and Ideology by Thomas Piketty
- United Socialist Party of Venezuela
- Movement for Socialism party
- Citizen Revolution Movement
- Workers' Party
- Frente de Todos
- Guasú Front
- MAS Region (extint)
- Liberty and Refoundation
- New Peru
- Free Peru
- Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front
- Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity
Flag of Latin Socialism
- While personally against abortion, he views it as a "public health issue" and that women have "supremacy over their bodies."