Cyberocracy is very friendly to most others, and likes sharing tech tips. He is also very much fond of his father, and helps him with the lab. He is depicted as extremely intelligent and efficient, and enjoys spending time with others of the Tech Gang.
How to Draw
Cyberocracy's design is based of a by #Fror4093
- Draw a ball with eyes (optional: robot eyes)
- In gold draw a horizontal hourglass shape with a circle in the middle and two dents coming in counter-clockwise direction.
- In the Middle of the shape draw a Gear in Blue.
- Outline the rest of the golden shape with the same blue as the gear.
And you're done.
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Gold||#F6DC00||246, 220, 0|
|Blue||#0B4BB0||11, 75, 176|
- Technocracy - My dearest father, less forward-thinking than me.
- Transhumanism - The same thing I want to do with government done to humans.
- Minarchism - I guess smaller government is easier to automate.
- Minarcho-Socialism - Same as above.
- Cybercommunism - Calculation problem solved with me amirite?
- Landian Accelerationism - That's the greatest capitalism!
- Post-Humanism - OUR GLORIOUS LEADER!
It's still better to subjugate fleshbags than exterminate.
- E-Democracy - Excellent use of tools to make the nation better!
- Elon Musk - I appreciate your contribution to the development of artificial intelligence, but stop being so paranoid about it.
- Piratism - I like your internet policies, but let's go all in on this.
- Anarchism - Wants every human ruler gone, but also rejects the concept of ruling anyone at all.
- Esoteric Fascism - "Deities manifesting from spiritual astral realm through powerful moon/jupiter/star brains and ruling entire humanity with Artificial Super-Intelligence vessels"? You are really wacky (which drugs did you use?), but I admire your worship towards me.
- Kakistocracy - Not only humans still rule, but stupid humans!
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Not only do you oppose computers, but also the industrial and agricultural revolutions. Insane!
- Primalism - Savage creature, they want to destroy my machines!
- Cyberocracy, Cyberspace and Cyberspace: Political Effects of the Information Revolution by David Ronfeldt
- Cyberocracy is Coming by David Ronfeldt
- Transparency in Governance, through Cyberocracy by Bimal Pratap Shah
- ‘Far more than surveillance’ is already in place and ‘cyberocracy’ could change how government is run by Alex Hudson
Credit: u/h501, Source
Credit: u/Fifteenth Century, Source
Credit: u/FifteenthCentury Source
Credit: u/TrixOfTheTrade, Source
Credit: u/BetaBerdBjorsen, Source