Environmentalism, sometimes called Green Politics, is an non-quadrant ideology used to represent a range of ideologies which fall under the belief that nature should be a significant factor in deciding public policy, be it increasing recycling, decreasing CO2 emissions, or stopping water pollution, etc.
Blue Environmentalism, also known as Aqua Environmentalism, Ocean Environmentalism, and Marine Environmentalism is Environmentalism focused on the Ocean. Mainly about cleaning plastic from the ocean and looking after sea animals.
Environmentalism is portrayed as a stereotypical hippy pro-nature advocate who will behave accordingly, sometimes they may even be portrayed as "doomer" or a so-called "climate alarmist" and may be constantly terrified and worried over their own and others' carbon footprint.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with eyes
- Make it Green
- Then on the ball draw a Leaf in white.
|Green Pantone||#22B14C||34, 177, 76|
|White||#ffffff||255, 255, 255|
- Primalism - This is a wild majestic creature and it should be protected at all costs!
- Radical Environmentalism - THE TREES CAN'T BE HARMED IF THE LORAX IS ARMED.
- Technogaianism - Your tech can save the climate.
- Eco-Nationalism - And the same goes to you. There's no point in caring about your country if you don't wanna protect it's environment.
- Eco-Conservatism - I wish your friends weren't against the Paris climate treaty.
- Green Liberalism & Green Libertarianism - You can't protect your liberties when you no longer have a planet left to employ them.
- Eco-Capitalism - Keep up the good work.
- Eco-Socialism - Green is the new Red.
- Ecofeminism - I support environmental women's rights.
- Eco-Authoritarianism - Using authority to protect the environment is based.
- Eco-Anarchism - Forget what I said above! Some say the state is a danger to the environment.
- Post-Industrialism - Wants to move on from Industrialism that polluted the air.
- Sikh Theocracy - A good vegetarian friend!
- Bull Moose Progressivism - I appreciate the environmentalism, Mr. President.
- World Federalism - You're right, climate change is a global issue that requires global cooperation!
- Alter-Globalism - Wants globalisation to cooperate without the destructive effects of economic globalization? Based!
- Eco-Fascism & Nazism - Thanks for the environmentalism but you're really evil. Also, wars often cause pollution.
- Libertarian Municipalism - We have many similar beliefs, but why must you attack me as liberal?
- Neoluddism - Has good ideas, but I wish he'd stop sending package bombs to business executives and academics. It is better to send them solar panels and bicycles.
- Voluntary Human Extinction - You want to save the environment, but please don't kill everyone.
- Agrarianism - Sometimes he cares about the environment, but sometimes his judgment gets clouded and he destroys nature to make more farms.
- Neoliberalism - At least you introduced some environmental laws, but can you do more to stop climate change?
- Globalism - You want global cooperation to fight against climate change, which is good! But, you've also have been the main contributor to climate change as well.
- Marxism-Leninism - Sustainable forestry: Good! However, where did the wetlands go? Also, remember the Aral Sea!
- Right-Wing Populism - Fellow Corp. hater but you will soon have to wear a diving suit.
- Paleoconservatism - If you are sympathetic to the environment, then you must take action NOW!
- Climate Skepticism - You need to die, you idiot! HOW DARE YOU?
- Industrialism - Pure evil. How dare you?
- Trumpism - Climate change is NOT a hoax!
- Posadism - Stop this madness!
But a nuclear war can reverse global warming. And Chornobyl became a wildlife haven .
- Due to the party's love for multiculturalism, a lot of muslim immigrants have joined it. Some of them are connected to radical Islamist groups, like the Turkish Grey Wolves.
Old portrait, by Chcknwngs
Globe flag design