Globalism (8values name: Globe) is a Non-Quadrant ideology that believes in diplomacy, compromise/cooperation, integration, and in its most extreme forms, an international world government.
Economic Globalization is a form of globalization that encourages the widespread international movement of goods, capital, services, technology and information. It is the increasing economic integration and interdependence of national, regional, and local economies across the world through an intensification of cross-border movement of goods, services technologies and capital.
Environmental Globalization is a form of globalization that supports and encourages international cooperation to protect the planet and the environment, and combat ecocide, pollution and climate change.
Technological Globalization is a form of globalization that supports and encourages the spread and development of technology between differing countries. This form of globalization can happen through political or economic globalization.
Although the concept of globalism had been around much longer, the term itself was popularized in the United States in debates following WWII about how it should operate now that it was the most powerful nation on earth. The United States wanted to reform its allies in Europe and Asia, and later the world, into sharing its economic policies. Historically was led by Neoliberalism. Regarding left-wing perceptions, many Western social liberals, leftists and anarchists tend to vaugely support globalism, seeing racism and discrimination as inherent to nationalism, and often promote (to some extent) removing cultural boundaries to promote further unity among working people. However, most left-wingers and anarchists outside of the west especially in developing nations or colonized lands tend to view the ideals of globalism as alternative imperialism and see national liberation and self-determination of colonized groups as more important. This has led to globalism often having to fight against numerous National-Liberation, Post-Colonial and/or Alter-Globalism movements throughout history.
It supports international cooperation, free trade and a more powerful UN, with some variants even advocating for a united earth state.
How to Draw
Globalism's design is based on the 8values Globe icon.
- Draw a ball
- Fill in the ball with blue: 03A9F4
- Draw a black circle in center
- Add a curved grid to a circle
- Add the eyes and you're done!
|Blue Jeans||#03A9F4||3, 169, 244|
|Eerie Black||#222222||34, 34, 34|
- Neoliberalism - My homeboy.
- Liberalism - Him, but a bit simplier.
- Internationalism - My more moderate parent.
- Multiculturalism - My son thinks that all cultures should be represented.
- Anationalism - My anarchist son who thinks that we should be united under one language.
- World Federalism - My more radical son who wants to unite humanity under one federal government.
- Universal Monarchism - World monarchism is good too.
- Interculturalism - He thinks that all cultures should integrate with each other
and assimilate into a monocultural.
- Neoconservatism & Third Way - The liberal hawk army.
- Environmentalism - You cannot defeat climate change without international cooperation.
- Illuminatism - My contestant for world domination, but we do work great together if we don't fight.
- Alter-Globalism - Globalization without globalization? What are you? Wait, you hate me?
- Imperialism - I like how you get rid of those isolated tribes, but you keep attacking our potential trade partners.
(Besides, I am just you but better.)
- Fourth Theory - I am not sure how uniting all of Eurasia and supporting anti-nationalists is supposed to go against me.
- Dengism - You went internationalist during the Tze-Min era, but became a cringe nazbol under Xi.
- Civic Nationalism - Dangerous evil bigot!
- Patriotism - Overrated value.
- Nationalism - "Sovereignty" is a dog whistle for xenophobia! Imagine being this selfish to put your nation above the global community!
- Jingoism & Irredentism - Moronic children of the above.
- Pan-Nationalism - Countries of similar origins helping each other? Impossible!
Ignore that I want a pan-human identity.
- Ultranationalism - Average nationalist.
- Fascism, Nazism and Showa Statism - This is what nationalism leads to, people. You have also discredited the League of Nations, I hope United Nations will not be so weak.
Oh wait, it still is.
- Alt-Right - Stop using me as a dog whistle for Jews.
- Alt-Lite - Aren't you just Alt-Right again?
- Patchwork - Wants every city to be independent, which would be absolutely terrible!
- Paleoconservatism - America First? Not on my watch. And I'm not the antichrist.
But you should really try some corn syrup.
- Protectionism - Protecting your closed economy from global trade? I don't think so.
- National Liberalism - Xenophobic Libtard Rightoid!
- National Conservatism and Right-Wing Populism - The worst of the right.
- Left-Wing Nationalism and National Communism - And the worst of the left.
- National Bolshevism - Ultranationalist.... socialism? WHAT?!
- Ramiro Ledesma Ramos - What do you mean that only the rich can afford not to have a fatherland? I will make sure it is possible to be without fatherland free of charge.
- In Defense of Globalization by Jagdish Bhagwati
- Gutteres supported pro-life position during 1998 referendum.