Confederalism is a system where a group of regional governments are united under a weak confederal government for some purpose but have equal or more power than the confederal government. In some versions, regional governments might even have in-country tariffs, local militias, and strong borders.
Confederate usually has split personalities whom he often argues with, and has trouble making decisions as a result.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with eyes
- 5 red circles in an X, the center circle can be bigger than the other 4, but it doesn't need to be
- 5 white circles in the red circles
- 5 blue stars in the white circles
- (Optional) confederate can be drawn as 5 separate balls, each with one of the circle-stars, usually arguing.
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Red||#D80323||216, 3, 35|
|Blue||#002368||0, 35, 104|
- Libertarianism & Libertarian Socialism - Fellow decentralization fans.
Just please ignore my authoritarian variants such as CSA.
- Minarchism & Minarcho-Socialism - Even bigger fans of decentralization. Based!
- Separatism - Is a right of the states.
- Helvetic Model - Closer to federalism nowadays, but still pretty good.
- Democratic Confederalism - I support you against the Erdoganist and Kemalist unitarist.
- Neo-Confederatism - I support you against Yankee tyrants too!
Wait, you are tyrannical too, especially to black people?
- Neozapatismo - Good job in Mexico son.
- Patchwork - States' rights include city-states too.
- Feudalism - The HRE was based.
- Jeffersonian Democracy - You get it, unlike that moron Hamilton.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - A fan of mine, but I don't like their "abolish the state" thing.
- Federalism - Too moderate. We need MOAR autonomy.
- European Federalism - You're actually not too bad as you are currently, but the commission is a bunch of bureaucratic cringe.
- World Federalism - It depends how much power the "states" have. And separatism is the right of the states you ignore.
- Confederation period
- Old Swiss Confederacy
- Swiss National Day
- John Dickinson
- German Confederation
- Confederate States of America
- Anti-Federalism, Anti-Administration party
- Congress of the Confederation
- States' rights
- Compact theory
- Personal union
- Real union
- Iroquois Confederacy
- Articles of the Confederation
- Confederate States of America provisional constitution
- German confederation constitution
- Tyler's political views got him kicked out of all the parties he was ever in.
Credit: u/Pirate_Tails Source