Not to be confused with the philosophies of Anton LaVey and the TST as Secular Satanism.
Its position on most axies is variable since "Satanism" doesn't refer to any specific religion or movement, but instead an umbrella of hundreds if not thousands of different religions and theologies, all with extremely different ideals. Those people and organisations that usually strive for some sort of theocracy tend to be culturally right and AuthUnity, the actual majority of practicing Satanists however tend to be progressives, and are often some form of left-wing.
The system has never been practiced.
The closest real-life parallel to a satanic theocracy would probably closed-off satanic cults. There is however no sufficient evidence that such a cult ever actually existed, the "satanic cult" is mostly a myth to come out of the Satanic Panic and actual satanic cults are both extremely rare and usually online or relatively far removed from having any usual cult governing structures.
Internet cults like the Joy of Satan Ministries however exist and work off of the unquestioned authority of their version of Satan as well as their leader in the group's forum.
The majority of Satanic organisations, while they tend to have clear hierarchies, cannot usually be classified as cults but rather as regular religious organisations, no matter if they are IRL or not. Important to note is also that the vast majority of Satanists do not partake in any organisation, but are rather free in their practice and theology, similar to many [other] Neo-Pagan and New-Age movements.
Satanic Theocracy wants to establish a theocratic state with Satan or one of his demons at its head. The economic and cultural doctrines of Satanic Theocracy would be dependent on the specific Religion that is adopted, though since it is a theocratic model, it would assumingly be authoritarian in nature.
While most satanists tend to be more left-leaning, those who are most likely to strive for a theocracy of any sort would probably belong to a religion and/or organisation which falls under the proto-academic classification of " Neo-Nazi Satanism". Examples of which include the Order of the Nine Angles, which even performs satanic rituals toward Hitler directly.
Two organisations that have made the establishment of a satanic theocracy their official goal are:
- The Satanic Front, which is partially associated with the Temple of Satan,
- The Satanists Commune, a possibly now-defunct self-proclaimed democratic socialist organisation based out of Wales.
The doctrine of Satanic Supremacism is relatively prevalent in some more right-wing satanist theologies and organisations. This concept posits, as most prominently explained and believed in by R. J. Womack, that satanists are chosen to become such by a higher power (usually obviously Satan) and must keep their bloodline pure through only procreating with other Satanists, believing these "pure-blooded" satanists to be superior to any other humans, the concept is thus also referred to as Generational Satanism.
Multiple other groups, completely independent and uninfluenced by Womack, hold the same or very similar beliefs in some sort of religious and/or blood superiority; another example of which is The Satanists Commune, which believes in the spiritual superiority of Satanists over others; and the Blood Over Intent movement, which that believes only those on good terms with its leader and in "The Book of Life" will pass on into the afterlife.
In the polcompball context, Satanic Theocracy is often used as a substitute for a "Satan", "Demon", or "Evil" character.
Whenever he is portrayed in a non-menacing light, it's usually in a mocking-way, using satanic stereotypes and misinformation such as participating in orgies, listening to heavy-metal, eating babies, and stanning serial killers. He can also be portrayed in a way which mocks the christian right's conspiracy theories, such as by reading Harry Potter or playing Pokémon (his favorite is one is Giratina) and D&D.
He is usually portrayed to either be evil & menacing or edgy.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Fill it with black
- Draw an upside down red pentagram in a circle (Pentacle)
- Add red horns
- Add red eyes and you're done!
NOTE: Some of the relationships are meant to be satirical
- Esoteric Socialism - Bring on the antichrist!
- Cultism - Some of my followers have already adopted you. You seem like a cool guy.
- Jacobinism - If the christcucks accuse you of being Satanists you must be based too.
- Fordism - Best guy at the orgy.
- Khrushchevism - He grows the corn that I need for the brainwashing syrup.
- Globalism & World Federalism - Fellow Antichrist enjoyers. Put on your blue helmets and show them who's boss!
- Libertarianism - We both agree on sin taxes.
- State Atheism - He doesn't believe Satan exists, but better than being a Christcuck!
- Esoteric Fascism - While pagan gods aren't Satan, many of your followers also like me, so you're good I guess. And as Michael Aquino said, your Wewelsburg is a powerful place for our rituals.
- Pagan Theocracy - Definitely on the right path, just not quite there yet.
What do you mean I'm just an Abrahamic in denial?
- Nazism - I have a complicated relationship with you, half of me despises you and everything you stand for, the other half literally worships your leader.
- Alt-Right - Stop making conspiracy theories about me, other than that some of you are based.
- Soulism - Dear esoteric friend, you claim that you hate me for being a cruel and barbaric despot, but yet you enjoying orgies with my succubi in the spiritual realm like a horny animal? Curious.
- Cosmicism - Cthulhu Pt'hag'n? I don't know about that demon... There are third esoteric positions named "Squids"? Ok, I'm really confused.
Servants of the Demiurge
- Name-stealing LARPer - HE STOLE MY NAME AND DOESN'T EVEN BELEIVE IN SATAN!
- Christian Theocracy - 666 you're dead!
We believe in the same higher powers; I simply took the opposite side.
- Catholic Theocracy - I'll eat the pope alive!
- Orthodox Theocracy - I will bomb Mount Athos.
- Protestant Theocracy - I will burn your Bibles!
- Theodemocracy - Time to invade America, particularly the State of Deseret!
- Islamic Theocracy - Pork BBQs in hell sounds lit!
David Myatt is based though.
- Khomeinism - I AM AMERICA AND I WILL INVADE YOU MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
We should not let the Mahdi appear.
- Jewish Theocracy - God's chosen people? More like CHOSEN TO DIE!
- Reactionary Socialism - Christcuck commie who wants to burn me at the stake for being "a witch".
- Crusadism - A worthy enemy. I shall bathe in your blood, Christcu- *Impaled on a lance*
- Jihadism-Same as above but muslim.
- Paleoconservatism - We've got you surrounded! Come drink your corn syrup.
- HE - Oh no... I am fucked...
- Counter-Enlightenment - I am OW, the darkness, not you OW!
- Doomguy - The only thing we fear is him.
- Satanism.pdf by Massimo Introvigne
- List of known Satanic Organisations
- Covens of Cultists - Satanists in Organisations
- Temple of Set
- Joy of Satan Ministries
- Order of the Nine Angles
- Neo-Luciferian Church
- Our Lady of Endor Coven
- Process Church of the Final Judgment
- Misanthropic Luciferian Order / Temple of the Black Light
Websites of Organisations
- Temple of Set
- Joy of Satan
- Temple of Satan
- Church of Lucifer [Denmark]
- Aeon Satanas [Germany]
- Church of the Morning Star
- Ordo Regnum Satanas Luciferi (ORSL) [Germany]
- Devil's Mark Ministries [R. J. Womack's current Org]
Satanic Feminism (Icon)
Flag of Satanic Feminism